1.    #1  
    Just giving everybody a heads up!
    Thanks! downloading now.. wonder if it will load a lot faster on the 650 instead of the 7 or so seconds it takes to come up on my 600...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Here is the link:

http://www.mmplayer.com/download.php

From the site:

"This version features advanced video playback and supports MPEG-1,2,4, H263, DivX, XviD and MJPeg video codecs."
    Grrr... still no AAC support.

How long has this been on their future features list?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Thanks! downloading now.. wonder if it will load a lot faster on the 650 instead of the 7 or so seconds it takes to come up on my 600...
    Wonder if we'll be able too watch hi-res movies with pqdvd, on the 650!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    Grrr... still no AAC support.

How long has this been on their future features list?
    What is AAC?
    I think that's the format used on the iPod. Audible's files are .aac as well (probably digitally copywrited, can't remember).

Does MMPlayer take forever for it to load on your Treo too?

The other think I wish they'd fix is the 5 way navigation on the menus (not that I use it that much)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I think that's the format used on the iPod. Audible's files are .aac as well (probably digitally copywrited, can't remember).

Does MMPlayer take forever for it to load on your Treo too?

The other think I wish they'd fix is the 5 way navigation on the menus (not that I use it that much)
    Thank you!

I agree with your request for the 5 way with the menu, its really annoying trying to push your menu selection with your finger, when you have the form fitting case. But mmplayer loads fine on my treo. You guys must have something installed that is slowing it down.
    More importantly, AAC is the audio format used for MPEG-4. This is also the format all the future DVDs will be using.

Higher quality and more flexible than any other format in the world. You will be hearing more about it I'm sure.