1.    #1  
    Help me out with this guys.
    Compile a top ten of your choosing since we are narrowing down to a release. Let's nail 'em down with some tough ones and make 'em sweat!!
    I'll be the first to set it off...
    ( some of you may already know the answers if you attended or read every post! Play along and humour me.)

1. In light of the new memory configuration, can the Treo650 access the Nand flash and use it as storage via third-party apps?

2. Can the bluetooth profile on the Treo650 be upgraded through a firmware update??

3. Can the Treo650 open and/or download multimedia files from the ' net ala the Nokia Ngage, a considerably cheaper phone?? (gamephone, but still!)

4. Can the radio part of the Treo650 be unequivocately turned off leaving the PDA available? (the 600 did this)

5. Can the Treo650 support a bluetoothGPS application currently on the market?

6. What is the read/write speed of the sd slot?( good question, I forget your name duke! )

7. Can Palm1 put pressure on Sprint to undo double-charging customers on the dreaded non-hang-up feature for incoming and existing callers?

8. Can the Treo650 withstand a CobaltOS6 upgrade?

9. Can the Treo650 support Mobi-Tv and other streaming media platforms?

10. (and our favorite!)
    Is Palm1 suggesting that the sd slot is powerful enough to facillitate a Wifi card? And if so, when can we expect Drivers?!?

Just having fun while I prepare for DC show....

10. (and our favorite!)
    Is Palm1 suggesting that the sd slot is powerful enough to facillitate a Wifi card? And if so, when can we expect Drivers?!?

10a. If you P1, are not clever enough to understand the importance of Wifi, or are not sufficiently competent to write drivers for your own Wifi cards -- will you at least cooperate with 3rd party developers like Sandisk to assist them (by giving them access to your code etc.) to make their SD cards work with the Palm OS.