Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Voice Signal is shipped with the phone for a 14 day trial. See: http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html and http://www.voicesignal.com/
    FastFrank
  2. #2  
    FastFrank,

    There's been a great thread on this already.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ght=Voice+Dial
  3.    #3  
    I was trying to locate pricing on the voice signal web site, but could not find it for T650. Anyone know?
    FastFrank
  4. #4  
    Miradu said $20 in the posted thread.
  5. #5  
    When I ordered my 650 thru PalmOne, the option was listed for $5 per month. That seemed high, so I was hoping that there is software that can be added to the Treo.

    Is there?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbdd
    When I ordered my 650 thru PalmOne, the option was listed for $5 per month. That seemed high, so I was hoping that there is software that can be added to the Treo.

    Is there?
    I believe you are talking about Sprint voice command. That is entirely different than this application.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I believe you are talking about Sprint voice command. That is entirely different than this application.

    Thank you for clarifying. Yes, you are right. It looks like the first 14 days are free.......

    So, what is the difference between voice signal and voice command?
  8. #8  
    SprintPCS Voice Command is offered by sprint and you configure it online. You dial *2 talk and it sonnects you to VC. Voice Dial is a palm application (program) that runs on your treo and dials the voice activated from your device.
  9. #9  
    The question I (and I suspect many others) want answered is: how can you do it through a BT headset? Yes, I know...other threads...spank the first-posting newb.
  10. #10  
    The VoiceDial app is not accessible through a BT connection, at least not yet. If the headset supports built-in Voice Tags (very few do, as the processing is done on the headset), the Treo can handle those.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    The VoiceDial app is not accessible through a BT connection, at least not yet. If the headset supports built-in Voice Tags (very few do, as the processing is done on the headset), the Treo can handle those.
    From the Jabra BT110 user manual:

    Voice-dialing (if supported by phone)
    The voice-dial function is activated with tap on the answer/end button. For further information about using this feature, please consult your phone’s user manual.You will get the best result if you record the voice dialing tag through your headset.

    Is there a "voice tag" profile I should be looking for?

Posting Permissions