1.    #1  
    I just can't understand how sprint can have such an unreliable website... I can login, but can't do any manage functions, like pay my bill...

anyone else experience these issues?

I know this isn't treo650 related.....
    Last edited by Fikse; 11/15/2004 at 08:03 PM.
    I've been able to log in without any problem. I have not tried to pay my bill online, however.

Cluemeister
    i've had problems too
    I can't stand their website at times
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Verizon is the same way. Sometimes I can update my info, sometimes not. Sometimes I can pay my bill online, sometimes not. Amazing that somehow, a) they allow this and b) we accept this.
    I have the same experience. Most times I'm able to go through their website just fine. Sometimes, when you really need it, I always get the dreaded 'unable to display page' error. grrrrrr...............
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    AT&T (not wireless) appears to be as broken as the rest at times - pretty amazing "downtime".

Scary because I use auto-bill-pay and have totally lost faith in AT&T's ability to get it right.
    This is exactly why I still pay by Sprint by check, heh.
    Yeah, I expect my fears will shortly subside. The luxury of NOT writing a gajillion checks every month is wunnerful (only homeowner's, newspaper, and credit card cannot be paid by automatic bank draft (the latter because they WANT you to miss a payment!)).
    I use the Sprint site 2-3 times daily. the only time I've had issues are on the day they post the invoices. I have never had an overage charge because I check it so often. I also use minutes PLUS. BTW I share 500 minutes between 3 phones and still keep under allowed minutes. Their site is an invaluable tool for me. And no I don't work for Sprint. Just my experience.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    The sad thing is that the sprint site used to be much worse. I can remember trying to check email before they had pop/smtp servers. The thing would time out all the time.

It has gotten much better, but still remarkably troubled for tier 1 telecom provider their size.

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    I don't remember having a huge problem with the Sprint site.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I've had difficulty on and off with the Sprint site as well. However, it's not likely an access issue, rather an application one. There are several annoyances with how the background applications function for me personally (having to re-log in frequently, etc).

I think it would help for SPCS to develop a users group to funnel information like this to their developers. We have a CRM system at our company based on XML, and we rely HEAVILY on the feedback from users to tweak the "inner workings" if you will. Many times you can't really simulate a normal load on an application until it goes into production.

Certainly, IMO, SPCS has some work to do in that regard...
    KitMoni
    I've had problems remembering my 3 or 4 username/passwords with them. You have one for Vision, one for online, one for sprintpcs mail and maybe one other. It's a pain. I've set up for auto w/d and it's worked fine.
    All of mine are the same....
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!