Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    This has gotten out of hand for me and my HMO will not cover a cure. Iím checking the boards a couple times a day for news on my pre-ordered Treo650. Then with no new news I begin to read about the PP6600 then I start thinking Iíll cancel my Treo order and get a PPC. But I love my 600 so maybe I should just keep the 600 and be done with it but then... and on and on it goes.

There must be a way where a doctor could word a prescription to get my HMO to cover the immediate shipment AND delivery of the Treo650 with upgraded firmware of course.

I hate being a slave to marketing, at least cocaine, tobacco and alcoholics have a chemical excuses.
    I hate being a slave to marketing, at least cocaine, tobacco and alcoholics have a chemical excuses.
    And immediate satisfaction.
    LOL!!!

Oh my god, I need to check myslef in too!

Treo---6600---Treo---6600 AHHHHH!

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Yes, I'm a psychologist, but I'm afraid I'll be of no help, at least until my own therapy is over and I've worked through this bout of OCD, and have learned new coping devices to deal with my anger with P1 (I'm sure it has something to do with my father or is it my mother?!). Of course, if P1 just shipped my "pre-order" (is that akin to premature ej....never mind), then I'd be fine (after a few days of playing with the new toy, of course).
    I'm one too, used to work for an insurance company, and I gotta say that T600 addiction, quite frankly, doesn't meet medical necessity. I dunno, maybe adjustment disorder with mixed disturbance of emotion and conduct. More likely a Vcode though. Sorry.
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une ťmission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    My God man, I thought I was the only disfunctional pyschopath obsesively surfing the boards for treo 650 info. I will not rest until I get my shaking hands on one...
    yup, its a cool club to be a part of 8-)
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une ťmission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I'm also a psychologist, and can professionally certify that this state is not in the least pathological-- it's a normal response to extreme deprivation.
    I saw a shrink for my 650 disorder.

Here's the transcript:

S: Tell me about you mother...

M: My mother hung me on hook once.....Once.
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    I'm one too, used to work for an insurance company, and I gotta say that T600 addiction, quite frankly, doesn't meet medical necessity. I dunno, maybe adjustment disorder with mixed disturbance of emotion and conduct. More likely a Vcode though. Sorry.
    Spoken like a true insurance guy trying to deny appropriate services!!! Believe me...my disorder goes far beyond a V-code. Would definately fit DSM-IV criteria any day of the week!
    I feel you need to indulge your desires until they're satiated.