1.    #1  
    All the rumors and speculation around the shipping delay are driving me crazy!!!

Maybe if we change the subject and focus on something other than uncovering the first hint of a shipping date, the distraction will make the time pass more quickly.

I suggest the following: Since the 650 will allow video recording/playback to/from the memory card, I'll probably upgrade to a 1GB SD card.... What's the best bargain on the web for a 1GB SD card???

eCOST has a Sandisk 1GB SD card for $69.00.
    go.digital
    Like gramma always used to say, "A watched Treo never ships"
    Since you're asking...you can currently get a PNY 1GB SD card for as low as $49.88 after mail-in rebate. Check the "Great Deals" section of my site: http://www.tapland.com

I agree that things have gotten insane around here and there's likely more productive threads that we could have, but remember that it's just temporary. Hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll move on to the next stage.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    So, how 'bout that Aslee Simpson?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Better yet.. How about Tara Reid.. LOL
    I just ordered this

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...C-pr1c3grabb3r

One reviewer says it's faster than Ultra 2 he had before. On the treo, there is some lag time when loading up MP3s, and pictures from the SD card. I'm hopeing this will make it faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150
    I just ordered this

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...C-pr1c3grabb3r

One reviewer says it's faster than Ultra 2 he had before. On the treo, there is some lag time when loading up MP3s, and pictures from the SD card. I'm hopeing this will make it faster.
    Thats the cheapest I have seen that, but you better check these boards, there is much debate about that card.
    Well the sandisk ultra 2 has 60x speed too (9 megs per sec to write and 10 meg to read). The Kingmax has 60x also, but read and write is 9 megs a sec, so is slightly slower than the Ultra 2.
    I like nachos!!! Just thought I would share w/ you alls!!! carry on...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Better yet.. How about Tara Reid.. LOL

She's got "issues"....Whatever she paid, she should get her money back.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    kingmax?? nah...
    Get ready to return the Kingmax SD card. I ordered one thinking the same thing. It's the worst SD card I've ever used. Reading speed is ok, but write speed is the worst I've ever seen, slow as a snail. I thought there was something wrong with my T3 at first because everything sort of froze.

BTW, Kingmax doesn't have write protection tab. As the old saying goes, you get what you paid for.
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall
    BTW, Kingmax doesn't have write protection tab. As the old saying goes, you get what you paid for.
    now there's a feature that would suck to be missing. (my big beef with CF cards is lack of R/W switching, would be really usefull for embeded systems)
    Hey! I thought we were talking about Tara Reid.
    Tara's hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwindsurfer
    Tara's hot.
    yeah, but she needs a lawyer.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.