1.    #1  
    Now, this is only a guess, but it may be that the Treo 650 is delayed because they are applying the software patches necessary to re-enable Bluetooth DUN. Would anyone else care to speculate?
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseRPI
    Now, this is only a guess, but it may be that the Treo 650 is delayed because they are applying the software patches necessary to re-enable Bluetooth DUN. Would anyone else care to speculate?
    There was never an official date announced. No one from Palmone or Sprint actually ever gave you a real date when you would have a 650 in your hand.

Therefore its not late yet. Its not done cooking.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    I don't mean to be the squelcher of free speech, but for the love of all that is pure and holy -- no more speculation!

Unless someone has first hand knowledge of what the hold up is, enough speculating! We're too late in the game and there are too many people here who want and/or are in practical need of the 650. Any more guessing isn't worth the electricity necessary to generate the pixels that display your oh so educated "speculation!"

<okay, I feel better now having gotten that off my chest. Speculate away! That is, until you all lose your jobs for the lack of productivity you demonstrated while obsessing within these forums during work hours!>
    What I'd like to know is why people think it's delayed at all. There has NEVER been a date set other than speculation and rumor. Palm has finally set a timeframe of 2-3 weeks from the preorder date. That timeframe is now 1/3 up. So if it's not out in 2 more weeks THEN and ONLY THEN can you call it "delayed".
    Great, another delay rumor.