Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. richardls's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
       #1  
    I was doing a little research to try to figure out when the F the 650s would ship. For the first time, I've seen an actual date instead of range of weeks.

    The website is an authorized reseller for SprintPCS. They say "PalmOne Treo 650 (Preorder for 11/22 Shipping)."

    The URL is: http://www.inphonic.com/specialoffer...31815&macid=DC

    HMMM... I hope I didn't list my 600 on E-Bay too quickly. I assumed shipping this week.
  2. ls3mach's Avatar
    Posts
    659 Posts
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    #2  
    Research, Yeah I bet you did that.
  3. richardls's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    Research, Yeah I bet you did that.
    Meaning?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by richardls
    I was doing a little research to try to figure out when the F the 650s would ship. For the first time, I've seen an actual date instead of range of weeks.

    The website is an authorized reseller for SprintPCS. They say "PalmOne Treo 650 (Preorder for 11/22 Shipping)."

    The URL is: http://www.inphonic.com/specialoffer...31815&macid=DC

    HMMM... I hope I didn't list my 600 on E-Bay too quickly. I assumed shipping this week.
    Seriously doubt it but .... I hope you get it. Let us know.....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  5. #5  
    If this was on the Sprint web site, I might believe it.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  6. ls3mach's Avatar
    Posts
    659 Posts
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by richardls
    Meaning?
    Really, I am just giving you hell, because this has been posted in threads and had its own threads, MANY times before. You were absolutely not the first to find this and sadly you will not be the last. The research part is that all you had to do was come here and you would have found the same information.

    Lonzo
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JigSawMan
    mytreo.net states shipping for the PalmOne Treo 650 as "Preorder for 11/22 Shipping".

    on THIS PAGE
    point?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    point?
    I would venture a guess he was trying to support the original post. Is it that difficult to see?
    <br><a href="http://www.theused.net/"><img src="http://www.theused.net/images/buddyIcons/buddy_used_02.gif"></a><br><br>Forever in search of the next best thing... is that the 700w?
  9. richardls's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
       #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    Really, I am just giving you hell, because this has been posted in threads and had its own threads, MANY times before. You were absolutely not the first to find this and sadly you will not be the last. The research part is that all you had to do was come here and you would have found the same information.

    Lonzo
    I've seen so many dates here I decided to look elsewhere. That was the only date I found. As for another post about the same date on another site, this is the same vendor as that and appears to be a major vendor. Of course, I wish SprintPCS or P1 would be more specific as I have ordered from P1 already and through the Realtor offer posted here. Lets see which comes first and hope it's soon so I don't have to ship my 600 out to the highest bidder before I have the 650 in hand.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDeJaneiro
    I would venture a guess he was trying to support the original post. Is it that difficult to see?
    yes, it was....sorry for being dense. I usually don't see people repeating something without explanation.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!

Posting Permissions