Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1.    #1  
    I called up sprint and they told me that the 650 has been delayed till mid january, and at latest early feburary.

  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyen23464
    I called up sprint and they told me that the 650 has been delayed till mid january, and at latest early feburary.


    ROFL

    The stories are flying today. Is anyone getting any work done? ... nguyen, name, rank, serial number?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  3. #3  
    no way, you've got to be kidding me....
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyen23464
    I called up sprint and they told me that the 650 has been delayed till mid january, and at latest early feburary.
    Giggle.
  5. #5  
    I have several on pre-order for our company. Our rep said the 650 was suppose to be delivered this week (11/15) but will be delayed a week to 'upgrade the software' to the latest firmware. Hopefully next week.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite
    I have several on pre-order for our company. Our rep said the 650 was suppose to be delivered this week (11/15) but will be delayed a week to 'upgrade the software' to the latest firmware. Hopefully next week.
    wanna bet?

    (btw, I wouldn't mind being wrong....but I don't think so.)
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite
    I have several on pre-order for our company. Our rep said the 650 was suppose to be delivered this week (11/15) but will be delayed a week to 'upgrade the software' to the latest firmware. Hopefully next week.
    This would be okay if, in fact, they were delayed a week for a firmware upgrade. However, I'll bet it'll be the first week of Dec. before they ship. Next week is Thanksgiving so probably not a lot will be going on.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyen23464
    I called up sprint and they told me that the 650 has been delayed till mid january, and at latest early feburary.

    ...which is good news for those of us who have to wait a few months to get out of our contracts (you hear me VZW?). Hopefully they will have gotten the bugs out and you lucky fellows on the bleeding edge will have worked out the kinks.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyen23464
    I called up sprint and they told me that the 650 has been delayed till mid january, and at latest early feburary.

    See, I talked to Spring today and heard that Palm was now rethinking the 650 (reading TC, the realized how stupid it was to leave off Wi-Fi and a 1.3 mp camera), sooo...

    P1 is going to pull the 650, and just delay the whole upgrade to the 3rd Quarter, 2005! Apparently, straight from the 600 to the 700!

    Or maybe the 650 ships tomorrow. Who the hell knows.

    Okay, I gotta stop reading this stuff. No, seriously, I can stop any time I want.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by amb34

    Okay, I gotta stop reading this stuff. No, seriously, I can stop any time I want.
    It is very easy to quit smoking. I 've done it at least 100 times....

    Mark Twain
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    ROFL

    The stories are flying today. Is anyone getting any work done? ... nguyen, name, rank, serial number?

    No work done for me today. lol

  12. #12  
    @#$% you! You freaking @#$%^&............
  13. richardls's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #13  
    I heard there really is no Treo650. They are doing an experiment about Treo-freaks and how much time we spend on the web talking about WHEN and calling them asking them WHEN. We're all going to end up in a reality show!!!!
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyen23464
    I called up sprint and they told me that the 650 has been delayed till mid january, and at latest early feburary.

    This post sounds to me like an attempt to spread false info in order to affect the PLMO share price. It's kind of suspicious that this post appeared on Treocentral at 12:56pm, then just a couple of minutes later at 1:03pm this email appears on yahoo finance message board for PLMO.

    And maybe he had some success since PLMO dropped somewhat today.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw
    This post sounds to me like an attempt to spread false info in order to affect the PLMO share price. It's kind of suspicious that this post appeared on Treocentral at 12:56pm, then just a couple of minutes later at 1:03pm this email appears on yahoo finance message board for PLMO.

    And maybe he had some success since PLMO dropped somewhat today.
    Especially by some who who claims to have purchased and very happy with his new PDA2k or whatever. Why would he be calling about the 650?
  16. KKenna's Avatar
    Posts
    418 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    #16  
    I got tired of stressing over this and ordered the 6601. Now I don't have a P1 order, so I don't have anything to watch.

    'Course, I may have screwed the pooch by giving in to "the dark side"...
  17. #17  
    Yeah... This was all a bad dream... The Treo650 doesn't exist. It was just a figment of our pathetic imagination. This is just another move by the man to keep us down & oppressed!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!

Posting Permissions