Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I called two stores in the Loop in Chicago tdoay. One informed person said she was notified last week the phone will not be in stock until Dec. 1. Another store said they have no idea when they will be in stock.

I know that Sprint is a big company. However, it still seems amazing that there is SO much different information held by SO many different people. Phone orders, customer service, retail outlets - it's all different. Don't they publish a company newsletter? :-D

For what it's worth...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoMike
    I called two stores in the Loop in Chicago tdoay. One informed person said she was notified last week the phone will not be in stock until Dec. 1. Another store said they have no idea when they will be in stock.

I know that Sprint is a big company. However, it still seems amazing that there is SO much different information held by SO many different people. Phone orders, customer service, retail outlets - it's all different. Don't they publish a company newsletter? :-D

For what it's worth...

DUH.... Thats what I have been saying over and over again for the last 3 weeks.
    Thats what I have been thinking for the last 5 years of service!!!