1.    #1  
    Just Recieved this Wonderful Update on My Order that I Placed Nov. 9 after the Roadshow In Chicago...

We wanted to provide you and update that your Treo 650 GSM unlocked model order is received and in our system. This device will be operable on all GSM networks in the United States (ie T-Mobile, AT&T Wireless and Cingular).

We are awaiting inventory from the manufacturer and will notify you as soon as it is shipped to our facility. It may be 6 -9 weeks before we can ship so we appreciate your patience. We know you are looking forward to receiving your Treo 650.

We will contact you as soon as inventory arrives and please know that if you are buying the device, no charges will be assessed your credit card until the date of shipment.

Jeff
    hmm, I thought that it was a free month, so charges shouldn't have been made until after the trial month....

not a big deal, but a curiosity for sure....

sucks though, I have the same order, GSM unlocked.. haven't gotten that email yet though, probably will shortly.
    I spoke too soon, it just came in =) LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    It may be 6 -9 weeks before we can ship so we appreciate your patience.
    Anyone mention February yet?
  5.    #5  
    I didnt Opt fot the Free Trial , Just an Outright Purchase..
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    Just Recieved this Wonderful Update on My Order that I Placed Nov. 9 after the Roadshow In Chicago...

We wanted to provide you and update that your Treo 650 GSM unlocked model order is received and in our system. This device will be operable on all GSM networks in the United States (ie T-Mobile, AT&T Wireless and Cingular).

We are awaiting inventory from the manufacturer and will notify you as soon as it is shipped to our facility. It may be 6 -9 weeks before we can ship so we appreciate your patience. We know you are looking forward to receiving your Treo 650.

We will contact you as soon as inventory arrives and please know that if you are buying the device, no charges will be assessed your credit card until the date of shipment.

Jeff

SURPRISE!!!

NOT!

Patience is the key word. Hang in there!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Anyone mention February yet?
    Yeah, me--several days ago. And it doesn't bother me a bit. Glad you're amused, though. I've often enjoyed the point/counterpoint flavor you've added to tc, but you're simply becoming annoying. How many times are we going to have to endure you mentioning "February" between now and then? And why do you seem to derive such satisfaction from all this?

Todd/Indy
    I got an email today from Jeff:

We wanted to provide you and update that your Treo 650 Sprint PCS model order is received and in our system.

We are awaiting inventory from the manufacturer and will notify you as soon as it is shipped to our facility. It may be 2 -4 weeks before we can ship so we appreciate your patienc. We know you are looking forward to receiving your Treo 650.

Jeff

So my email says 2-4 weeks. Hope that doesn't change...