1.    #1  
    Have ordered from Sprint and they state that the phone will be sent to me by Friday. SprintPCS 888-2531315. Fingers are crossed
    Who did you speak to?
    I hope you are right but somehow, just somehow, I think they screwed the pooch on your order. If you haven't already, I would be calling them back to confirm that they even know the difference between a 600 and 650.
    Good luck man.
    Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by mdg0228
    Have ordered from Sprint and they state that the phone will be sent to me by Friday. SprintPCS 888-2531315. Fingers are crossed

Wanna bet?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    I "preordered" from P1. After reading this thread today, I called P1, and they said the ship date will be the week of December 6th.

Then I called Sprint Tele-Sales, three times - just for kicks, and all three reps I spoke to - and one supervisor - stated that the 650 will not be available from Sprint until January of 05. They suggested I use a reseller, like P1. How's that for reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyfranklin
    I "preordered" from P1. After reading this thread today, I called P1, and they said the ship date will be the week of December 6th.

Then I called Sprint Tele-Sales, three times - just for kicks, and all three reps I spoke to - and one supervisor - stated that the 650 will not be available from Sprint until January of 05. They suggested I use a reseller, like P1. How's that for reality?

So we went from the 12th to the 15th to "definitely this week" to next week, to Nov 30th to December 6th and now we are hovering between January and February "at the latest".

I know there is a way to make money on this joke...I just gotta figure out a way.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Quote Originally Posted by mdg0228
    Hey Dude, have fun with new Treo 600 you'll be getting Friday.
    I agree.. sprint is famous for making shipping "errors"

600.. 650.. all the same to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    So we went from the 12th to the 15th to "definitely this week" to next week, to Nov 30th to December 6th and now we are hovering between January and February "at the latest".

I know there is a way to make money on this joke...I just gotta figure out a way.
    I think that P1 has figured it out. Why else would they keep playing it?
    Like mdg, I was able to place an order for the 650 this moringing through the same phone number, and the rep said it was shipping (I asked him twice), but I was too stupid to get a ship date. I'll ask when/if he calls back with a confirmation later today, as he said he would.

My first though when he said it was shipping now was that he was confusing it with the 600, but, without my prompting, he described it as "this new Bluetooth Palm organizer phone." In very atypical fashion for Sprint, this CSR seemed to have a clue.

Of course, I'm fully prepared to have my hopes dashed when he calls back, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Called that number, Spoke to "CHRIS" he said to keep checking the Sprintpcs.com website. Once it shows then call him back and he will take care of the ordering process for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by tastyfish
    Called that number, Spoke to "CHRIS" he said to keep checking the Sprintpcs.com website. Once it shows then call him back and he will take care of the ordering process for me.
    Tell us when that happens...
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy70
    Like mdg, I was able to place an order for the 650 this moringing through the same phone number, and the rep said it was shipping (I asked him twice), but I was too stupid to get a ship date. I'll ask when/if he calls back with a confirmation later today, as he said he would.

My first though when he said it was shipping now was that he was confusing it with the 600, but, without my prompting, he described it as "this new Bluetooth Palm organizer phone." In very atypical fashion for Sprint, this CSR seemed to have a clue.

Of course, I'm fully prepared to have my hopes dashed when he calls back, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    There seem to be a lot of fingers crossed around here....