1.    #1  
    First of all I would like to thank you very much for your interest in our products.

Regarding your question, it is a pleasure to inform you that we are going to start the manufacturing of cases for this model in days, so these cases will be available in about 25 days.
    So, as soon as we have a case available we will put in contact you.

Thanks again.

Best regards and have a nice day!!

Ruben Montero
    Export Manager.
    Http://www.pielframa.com
    Cool, I like the aluminum case
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    GREAT ! I had a Piel-Farma leather case for my old iPAQ 4350 and it was by far the nicest case I have ever seen. I had a Covertec case before and they just don't compare, the Piel-Farma is so much softer and better construction.
    I can't wait to get a case for my new Treo 650!!

Quote Originally Posted by steversin
    GREAT ! I had a Piel-Farma leather case for my old iPAQ 4350 and it was by far the nicest case I have ever seen. I had a Covertec case before and they just don't compare, the Piel-Farma is so much softer and better construction.
    I can't wait to get a case for my new Treo 650!!
    My expierence is a bit diferent with my Treo 600 leather case broken after only one month, and receive no reply from Piel-Farma. I am not chasing Piel-Farma as I see that fault as a design problem, and do not want to waste my time in chasing the refund of EUR60. Below was the email I sent to Piel-Farma.
    "As per the enclosed photo, I would like to report a fault of the case.
    Although the case fit very well with the Treo, problem shortly emerged from the centre strip where the leather backing starts to separate from inside first (after only 1 month of use) and then outside.
    This does not seem to be a manufacture fault, but a design fault as this is the only part where there is no stitching.
    I chose to buy Piel Frama case after reading some reviews and was convinced it is of the top quality case available on the market. The result is a bit disappointment."
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Cool, I like the aluminum case

Wouldnt an aluminum case make the phone clunky?
    Quote Originally Posted by roamingphil
    My expierence is a bit diferent with my Treo 600 leather case broken after only one month, and receive no reply from Piel-Farma. I am not chasing Piel-Farma as I see that fault as a design problem, and do not want to waste my time in chasing the refund of EUR60. Below was the email I sent to Piel-Farma.
    "As per the enclosed photo, I would like to report a fault of the case.
    Although the case fit very well with the Treo, problem shortly emerged from the centre strip where the leather backing starts to separate from inside first (after only 1 month of use) and then outside.
    This does not seem to be a manufacture fault, but a design fault as this is the only part where there is no stitching.
    I chose to buy Piel Frama case after reading some reviews and was convinced it is of the top quality case available on the market. The result is a bit disappointment."
    The pielframa case is nice, but I think the vaja case is still the best quality and best looking all around. Even though its a bit high priced