1.    #1  
    I just transferred my info from my visor handheld to my Treo 600. Everything transferred over perfectly, except I'm having problems with the way the Contacts are showing up on the Treo. I have my contacts in Palm Desktop, I don't use Outlook. I have over 500 contacts, and I rely heavily on the contact function.

On the visor and my old palm pilots, about 12 contacts were listed - one per line - from the top to the bottom of the screen. NAME in the left column and PHONE NUMBERS in the right. On the Treo, I can not view more than five contacts at a time, even though there are over 10 lines to enter contacts. For example, every phone number (home, mobile, work, etc.) that I have compiled for each person is listed in the right column - Rather than only displaying my preferred number. Also, there are dozens of contacts whose number is not listed in on the same line as their name - and this is for short names.

1. Can the contacts be listed, single spaced on the Treo like they were on my Palm and Handspring.
    2. Is there a way to choose which phone numbers are displayed across from the contact's name. It doesn't seem like I can choose (home, work, mobile, etc.) like I could on my other devices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Last edited by bmendel; 11/15/2004 at 12:11 AM.