Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just got a pre-invite from:

www.mytreo.net $399 !!!

GO THERE!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    So did I. But it states at the end that it is for new customers.

""We are delighted to announce that mytreo.net has started reselling the Sprint Treo 650! The price for this amazing new device is ONLY $399.99 for new customers...."" Full story >>>
    Last edited by BP_B850; 11/14/2004 at 09:11 PM. Reason: missing link
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by BP_B850
    So did I. But it states at the end that it is for new customers.
    True enough....but the price is great!!
    I just talked with a friend that is desperate to get the 650 and it looks like he will go for the offer. I will wait until next year. Good Luck.
    This has been discussed in another thread.

New Customers Only
    New Customers Only
    New Customers Only
    New Customers Only
    New Customers Only
    New Customers Only
    New Customers Only
    New Customers Only
    New Customers Only
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by BP_B850
    I just talked with a friend that is desperate to get the 650 and it looks like he will go for the offer. I will wait until next year. Good Luck.

KOOL..my order went in last tuesday through Viennachannels..looking to hear from the sometime this coming week..

IGO
    Let us know when it arrives.
    No big deal here.

Every independent dealer that signs someone to a Sprint contract get some loot. As opposed to using this money for a "free" bluetooth headset, they are using it for an extra $50 off the phone itself.

It's really not rocket science. $50 off, or an $80-$100 retail ($50 at wholesale) headset.

No different ship date either.
    still, kudos to mytreo.net for creating some downard price pressure.
    Off to iPhone land...
    Did MTDN actually create the price or did they just hook up with a reseller? If I were a sprint dealer, that would be a great way to get the word out.
    They say they hooked up with a "popular sprint reseller" or something like it.
    I'm wondering who contacted whom, though.
    There's no secrecy here. We contacted the reseller and they're delighted to work with us. Scroll to the bottom of the offer page and you can see this is a very reliable Sprint reseller.
    Oh, I know there's no secrecy. Hope I didn't imply it. I was just wondering if it was MTDN's idea or the reseller's idea. Curiosity. Tis all. :-)
    Fair enough.
    I wonder why California and Nevada are excluded from this offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by bhodgins
    I wonder why California and Nevada are excluded from this offer?

I have at least half a dozen good comebacks for this, but I can't bring myself to print them...
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Got the same email. Its a good deal for new subscribers, but the palmone upgrade deal with the free bluetooth headset is the way to go for those of us that already have a treo.
    The terms and conditions states that the offer is valid thru 1/1/05, but hopefully by then we won't be "preordering." Mol, is this offer really good for this long?
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    leadtrumpetdave, the $50 Customer Loyalty Mail-in Rebats is valid on new activations from October 22, 2004 through November 30, 2004 (click the link of the rebate on the offer page). I need to check how long the $150 Instant Rebate is valid.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast