Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    This guy is a total scam.. Not only is it a T600 he claims it will also work on Sprint. WOW!!

"This Treo 650 is UNLOCK & UNBRANDED. " RIGHT!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    You'd figure he would change his ad format, i.e, font style. That MIGHT throw some people off. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Oh you hit it on the head.. I even went the extra mile to show him its not a T650 and he still wanted to argue with me.

Gets me upset to see people out there doing this kinda garbage...
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I've got an Ebay acount; I should bid $10,000 and give him a stroke.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Check out this post: Once again folks: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...3762291288&rd=1
    There is another possibility. He may be collecting email addresses to spam people with. It is not unusual for bad guys to place an obvious mistake on eBay, just so they can collect your email address.
    For those who already wrote this guy, let us know if you get any phishing or "how to make millions on eBay" spams in the next few days.
    Everytime I post something on eBay - it can be anything, I get an email asking if I will ship to Singapore. They do it so I will write them back using my regular email account and they can go phishing with me. It took me several items before I realized the connection.