Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Could PalmOne be holding the 650 until they have the WiFi driver?

Just a thought...
    If so, expect the TREO 650 to be finally avalable in December.

if that is the reason for the delay, I will buy eveyone in this thread a 650.
    {posted by mikec}

I don't really believe that is the reason, but just to be on the safe side, thought I'd post a reply, in case it is true so Mike can buy me new shiny 650
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Nice of you SantaMike. But I think you are safe.
    Hey I'm all for the delay in shipment if Mike's going to buy us a new Treo ;-)
    How do you know if this is even a delay? Their was no actual set date for the Treo 650.
    I am in for a free 650, but I believe he is safe, they would not hold off the phone for a driver that you then need to buy a seperate card for...
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    In for a free Treo! (hey, why not?)

I doubt it...

...but something like that would almost cause me to regain faith in P1.
    Just wanted to post in this thread in case it is the reason I want a free 650!
    i'm in for free treos
    yeah yeah free stuff!
    Ditto, count me in!
    I think Mike meant to say that he'll eat crow instead of purchase a new 650.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Uhhgggg.
    Count me in. Two Treos will be fun.
    ...or maybe the delay is because P1 has decided to add special sensors to detect poisen in the atmosphere and presence of non-class 3 life forms.
    Add a free one here too!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Maybe the beam feature will work like in star trek and in that case beam me one of them shiny 650's
    considering how totally without a clue P1/PSRC has always been with WIFI, it would be nearly a Bosox miracle if they actually produced wifi drivers --

hope i'm proved wrong -- and i'd still cheerfully accept that free 650...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast