1.    #1  
    I just purchased a treo 600 and it came with DocsToGo software on the included software cd(as well as Splash ID, Splash Money, Splash Shopper and others that all work. For some reason the docs to go is not working. I don't know what to do. Can someone help me. I am also looking for some FREEware for an alarm clock, an mp3 and midi ringtone player, and a way to turn off the screen while on a call. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    re docs to go. it is only a viewer. if you get an email with a word file, you can view it. that is it.

do a search on this forum for answers/recomedations to yours other needs.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    In addition to a search on this forum, (where I would definitely start), you might also try:

http://www.versiontracker.com/palmos/

Cluemeister
    Quote Originally Posted by braincell
    I just purchased a treo 600 and it came with DocsToGo software on the included software cd(as well as Splash ID, Splash Money, Splash Shopper and others that all work. For some reason the docs to go is not working. I don't know what to do. Can someone help me. I am also looking for some FREEware for an alarm clock, an mp3 and midi ringtone player, and a way to turn off the screen while on a call. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Older versions of Docs To Go don't work on the T600. I believe you need version 6.0 and up.