1.    #1  
    Is the roadshow usual dress, shirt and tie or jeans sneakers etc?
    Just checking before I attend.
    I dressed with khakis and a button down. My co-worker had on a sweater and jeans, (neatly dressed) and probably was the least dressed up, but nobody cared. Suit and tie not necessary.

Cluemeister
    Just don't dress like a bum! They might think you're just there for the free cookies!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    They might think you're just there for the free cookies!
    I was actually impressed by the spread. Bagels, croissants, danishes, muffins, and fresh fruit including raspberries.

I do wonder if the vendors will want to do this next year, given the financial investment.

Cluemeister
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    I was actually impressed by the spread. Bagels, croissants, danishes, muffins, and fresh fruit including raspberries.

I do wonder if the vendors will want to do this next year, given the financial investment.

Cluemeister

What?! You guys at danishes and fresh fruit?! At the Chicago show, all we had was cookies and soda!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Pants optional.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Scott, this is your second post referencing pantless behavior. Wife been out of town for a while?

Clue
    I wore my "Will muff dive for a 650" t-shirt.

Thought I might entice some homely marketing type.

I thought wrong.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    My first thought was that everyone in jeans was from TC.
    Everex Freestyle -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Sony CLIE -> Kyrocera 6035 -> Toshiba e740 -> Tungsten T2 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre

visorcentral -> treo|central -> pre|central.net