Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Wow! This is groovy! Wonder if it works with credit unions as well...

Here's teo links to the software:

http://www.splashdata.com/splashmoney/

and

http://software.palmone.com/Platform...3&platformId=1

###
    I can't get it to work with any of my online accounts
    I'm having trouble setting up splashmoney for bank of america... what is the customer ID? is it my check card number?
    thanks!
    I am also having trouble getting it to work with Bank of America. Everything seems set up right, but when I try to download my checking info I get "Error:2000 This feature is not enabled, please call 800-xxx-xxxx" or something very similar.
    By the way, this BofA California.
    I've checked BofA's site and it says they support quicken online which is what Splasmoney uses, so what gives?
    I so want this to work.
    Any clues?
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    just called bank of america and was told bank of america doesnt support online services and it won't work.... could someone who has set up splashmoney with bank of america please lend a hand? thank you!!
    The only way that I have found to use my bill pay on line with BANK ONEwas to install Web Pro. The program that came with the Treo 600 would let you log in and see your account. But it would not work with bill pay so I guess I will have to buy WEB PRO
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdole42
    I'm having trouble setting up splashmoney for bank of america... what is the customer ID? is it my check card number?
    thanks!
    Customer ID is your social security number and your password is the one you use to access your account online at the bankofamerica.com web site. It has worked great for me.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdole42
    just called bank of america and was told bank of america doesnt support online services and it won't work.... could someone who has set up splashmoney with bank of america please lend a hand? thank you!!
    Bank of America has an "arrangement" with Quicken. First... they want you to use Quicken and their service which is $9.95 a month unless you use direct deposit. Second... most of the people you'll get on the phone are somewhat clueless as to the technologies available. SplashMoney definitely works and will download your transactions.
    www.riverontheweb.com

Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    I am also having trouble getting it to work with Bank of America. Everything seems set up right, but when I try to download my checking info I get "Error:2000 This feature is not enabled, please call 800-xxx-xxxx" or something very similar.
    By the way, this BofA California.
    I've checked BofA's site and it says they support quicken online which is what Splasmoney uses, so what gives?
    I so want this to work.
    Any clues?
    Make sure you've set up correctly by choosing Bank of America (California) and not Bank of America (All other States). I have not set up the desktop version of SplashMoney for online banking, just the handheld version.
    www.riverontheweb.com

10. GXT
    While I am waiting for my T650, I am really enjoying this discussion. I like to follow up on you electronic transaction. As far as downloding was concerned, Why would I want to download my transactions from the bank? Am I missing something? The whole point for me to have SplashMoney is to have a one time balance from my bank and go PDA. Then reconcile.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverbruce
    Customer ID is your social security number and your password is the one you use to access your account online at the bankofamerica.com web site. It has worked great for me.
    I used my social security number as my customer ID and the password I use to access the bank of america site is my ATM PIN, but I'm still getting the same error message. thanks for any info!
    ...which is $9.95 a month unless you use direct deposit.
    Make sure you've set up correctly by choosing Bank of America (California) and not Bank of America (All other States). I have not set up the desktop version of SplashMoney for online banking, just the handheld version.
    I do have direct deposit.

I did chose BofA california. My account and routing number is correct. My userID and password is correct (same as I use on the web site.) I even tried entering each piece of data incorrectly to make sure I got different error messages (wrong account, wrong routing, wrong userid, wrong pw) and I in fact do get those messages.
    I only get the Error 2000 "The product which you are using is not enabled. Please call customer service at 1.800.792.0808 for assistance." when I have my account, routing, userid, and password correct.

I guess I have to call that number and ask them to enable OFX per this quote from the Splashdata support site:
    SplashMoney can connect to many online banks using OFX "Direct Connect" technology. Ask your bank if you are able to use their online service with Direct Connect. They will probably want to hear that you are using it with Quicken 2000 or later, since many banks have busines relationships with Quicken. But in most cases, if it works with Quicken, it will work with SplashMoney since we are employing the same technology.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G

riverbruce, what version of SplashMoney are you using? I'm using 3.0.3 and cannot figure out how to setup an online account. How do you do this on the handheld?
    For BofA California users, this URL works for me and doesn't appear to make you have to log in twice:

https://onlineid.bankofamerica.com/c...oller?state=CA
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I downloaded splashmoney 4 and tried to connect to either citibank or usaa and in both instances it tells me account ID and or password are inncorrect, what gives? what am I doing wrong, I entered the correct info I am sure.
    Treoing & Loving it
    My version of SplashMoney is 4.02. I simply followed the instructions in 1. Selecting my Bank; 2. Entering my I.D. and password; and then 3. Selecting the account, (I had two.... checking and credit card). I selected my checking account and then it downloaded the latest transactions and every time since. Sorry for the trouble some are having. I would suggest calling your bank as prompted by the SplashData website and a previous post. Tell them your using Quicken to get the correct I.D. and password. Good luck.
    www.riverontheweb.com

just figured out why it isnt working for me -i opened my account with Fleet, and although the banks have merged, the computer systems are still separate until spring/early summer
  18.    #38  
    I just sent the Splash folks (vis a vis a tech and sales support) e-mails regarding questions on Splash Money's (version 4.0) Direct Connect feature. Had asked them if they planned on listing the banks and credit unions that work or plan on working with its direct connect service.

On my end, I use a credit union (Patelco) and they have an online banking service. I have a hunch it will work, and am just trying to fine tune the details before I purchase the upgrade.

I'll keep you posted on what I hear from SplashData.
    ###
    This is awesome, I have my Discover and American Express accounts bring in transactions automatically, and Amex did work for me today.
    I'm probably going to a Bank which has online Banking as well soon, so that should take care of that.

Too bad Capital One can't be synchronized, I don't see it on the list.
    My credit cards all work with this but for some reason Wells Fargo (which does have online banking) won't.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast