1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if Fry's Electronics will carry the 650? They currently have the 600 at the best price ($450 before any rebates/credits) that I know of.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    FYIW, I was told they would by a salesman a couple of weeks ago.
    will only carry it when it is on clearance... :-)
    ......and open box priced at retail but "guaranteed" same as new. Thanks, Fry's!
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Just got back from Fry's....the Sprint rep said that they would carry it but it would not be in the stores until around Christmas, only way to get it now is to preorder. She said that even then it would not be until around Christmas when they get them after preorder. Don't know how accurate her information was but its dismal at best.
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
    I am amazed you found someone at Fry's that spoke English well enough to ask them and get an intellegible answer!

P.S. I am a recovering Fry'saholic.
    Looks like the 600 price is going to be 450 soon. So maybe amazon new accounts will be able to get it for 200 bucks or so.
    I was in Fry's today. This is really pathetic, but I picked up each 600 box to make sure it wasn't a 650. Sounds stupid, but I had a T|T2 box in my hand before it was officially released (it was also priced like a T|T so I think some stockroom boy just got confused). I was so ready to brag to everyone, but alas. No. :-)
    Here's the link to the T|2 that I "discovered" http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_s...5482&curpage=4
    When Fry's has it you have to look for it somewhere between the waffle irons and 3 ring binders. And it will be open 650 box with a 600 in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Druce MacFarlane
    I am amazed you found someone at Fry's that spoke English well enough to ask them and get an intellegible answer!

P.S. I am a recovering Fry'saholic.
    First laugh of the day...thx.