1.    #1  
    Why did that thread get locked?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...891#post455891

was it because of redundancy? If so why have there been a gazillion wi-fi threads? Honestly I am just curious. I want to know what the criteria are. Thanks for your work mods.
    I see now the reason is posted. I though you guys usuallu merged those. Thanks for the info!
    You are just too quick, I am doing this on my treo.
    merged ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    You are just too quick, I am doing this on my treo.
    At least you have one...I've been without mine for three weeks waiting for the 650
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    At least you have one...I've been without mine for three weeks waiting for the 650
    Yeah, I sold mine on eBay this weekend for $400 exactly. I paid exactly $400 one year ago. However, I included a 256 SD card in the auction, but I can replace that pretty cheaply now, but that's about all I really lost out on. But I was pretty happy with how well that thing held it's value. Find another new device that will do that!

On a side note, I was foolish enough to purchase an i500 that I thought would hold me over until my 650 arrived. Holy geez! Anyone tried one of these things? The Treo 600 makes this thing feel like a toy. The browser sucks, it's slow, I can't access contacts fast enough at all, there is no text messaging, and I've gotten really slow at the graffiti. My 650 needs to hurry up!

D.C.
    Samsung's last worthwhile PDA phone was the i330. That thing was way ahead of its time. Loved the form factor too.
    I sold my Treo 600 on eBay a couple of weeks ago and I'm waiting for the 650. I didn't think I'd miss it so much after only 2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    Samsung's last worthwhile PDA phone was the i330. That thing was way ahead of its time. Loved the form factor too.
    It's funny you say that. I had an i300 that I'd swap any day with this POS i500 I've got. I never owned the 330 (went to the Treo 300 instead), but it sure was a nice looking phone.

D.C.
    I had the i300 too before the i330. I had a software failure with my i330 , and it was covered under my Lockline Total Equipment Coverage (Sprint). They gave me my T600, and I love it. But I have to say, the i330 was a damn sexy phone. Worked great too.