1.    #1  
    I have been reading the forms for the past couple of days and somethings are a little troubling.

I want to get a TREO 600 from cingular(since that is the carrier i have) and have a few questions.

Does the buzzing in the speaker affect all devices or just certain carriers?
    How common is the orange dot?
    How well does Nes Em from Kalemsoft work?
    Does the included email program work fine for just one personal acount?
    I have an already redgistered copy of documents to go install file, do i install it again or do i have to reredgister?
    One last question Should i get the Treo 600 now and then upgrade when the new one comes out or wait?

Thanks for your time
    Master Chief,

I can answer a few of your questions.

First, I have my service contract with Cingular and I've been very pleased. I've never experience the "buzzing" sound on my Treo that I've read about on many of these forums, and the unlimited MEdia is great.

Finally, regarding the T600/T650 question. I think it all depends on how quickly you would like to get your hands on a Treo. In my opinion it will be well into the first quarter of 2005 before the GSM models become available, and it's anyone's guess how long it will be before Cingular will offer them.

DP
    MC-

My service is with ATT, and the buzzing noise started for me at about the year mark. I have yet to open it up and try the quick fix, but I am at the end of my rope. I think I will try it this weekend.

The existing email application is tolerable, but not ideal. I only use it when I am on the road.

I am on the fence about how I feel about the Treo. I want to love it like I once did, but it is letting me down. There is no way on God's green earth I would spend another $400 on a new T650 at this point. I am once again looking for the ultimate product. The Treo series isn't it for me. It's just the best thing I have found so far.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I have had my Cingular GSM Treo for almost 1 year and have absolutely no problems with it at all. (knocking on wood)
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    I have a Treo 600 - so far pretty happy w/ it.

If you can be patient enough, I'd recommend waiting until enough users have had experiences with the 650. The early 600 models had issues, but were largely worked out through various hardware revisions. If you wait a bit you might be able to make a more informed decision (i.e. more expensive 650 or less expensive 600)