Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yautja_cetanu
    hehe, its funny, they did all that work into designing a new form factor and thinking up new design ideas and the one used is exactly the same as the treo 600 except the keyboard and call and end buttons!!!

I quite like the shape of the middle treo in the third picture.

I believe the prototype mockups were from the process of design the Treo 600. Once they got the initial design and form factor right, they've just tweaked it and improved upon it as evidenced by the Treo 650. This fits into the whole Sony walkman paradigm market strategy that was discussed at the roadshow. The first step is to brainstorm and create a cutting edge design the define a product catagory. PalmOne beleives they did that with the Treo 600. The next step is to refine the design and make it better with the next generation. The step after that is to diversify the design to fill every conceivable market niche to gain the broadest reach. I think the 650 is still in the refinement stage. We possibly could see future Treo designs later as PalmOne tries to diverisy and create a line of Treos as previously mentioned...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    unless i missed it, they didnt give out these cd in the am show in nyc.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    unless i missed it, they didnt give out these cd in the am show in nyc.

Felipe, they gave it out at the end of the show with the coupon...at least they did at the Chicago show...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Felipe, they gave it out at the end of the show with the coupon...at least they did at the Chicago show...
    at the am show, they gave out the coupons before the show. there was no cd.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12