1.    #1  
    I like Vaja products but over $100 is too much. I was looking at the Bellagio case and it covers the entire keyboard and screen with a flip cover. Any feedback on this case? Also Krusell looked nice exept the keyboard was covered by plastic.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    my bellagio case has shown its wear far too soon, I would say go Vaja.
  3.    #3  
    Did you have the flip cover bellagio?
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    both loved the flip at first, but it fell apart on its own to the point where it would not hold the phone in case without tape. this is in less than a year. the open face has held up a bit better but It is starting for fall apart also, i vote no on bellagio
    I just saw a Vaja case on a friend's 600 - it's very nice indeed. Fits the Treo like a glove, everything is accessible with the case on. The only downside is that you can't insert it into a cradle with the case on - you'd have to use the sync cable. But personally, I'd prefer this limitation to a flip case - I get annoyed having to flip open the case whenever I need to use the PDA/phone. I'd rather just have a screen protector and leave the screen accessible.

$100 is an awful lot for a case, though. Plus, it looks like each Vaja case takes up to 20 days to be delivered, because each is made on-demand. You choose the custom colors and personalization you want for the case.
    Vaja is the way to go. Hands down. My 600 is still "mint" and I've actually received compliments on the CASE!!! Nevermind the phone! I have loved mine for the 600 and will gladly plunk down the money when the 650 comes out. In fact, if they'd go ahead and start taking orders I'd do it now. Money isn't EVERYTHING and YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. 'Nuff said.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I do have to admit that "Silicon Skin" thingee kind of intrigued me, but at $24.95 I just can't believe it'll hold up like my Vaja. On second thought, I take it back. Stick with the Vaja. Just make sure you get "pretty" colors! ;-)
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    I've been using a Bellagio "ruggedized" case. Actually, it's my second. My first got dragged under a race car for about a hundred yards before sliding out the rear of the car. The phone survived with minor scratches. The case did not. It gave it's life to protect my baby. I happily replaced it. I'll get a third one when I get my 650.
    Vince
    I have the open Bellagio and love it. I couldn't imagine using another case.
    I just ordered the Vaja. What a quality piece. And the color I love too!
  11.    #11  
    Any comments on the Piel Frama case? http://store.treocentral.com/content...4-22--90-2.htm
    I have had the the Piel Frama flip case for my Treo 600 for about 9 months, and have been extremely pleased. It is a well-designed, well-crafted case, and fits the Treo perfectly. Like most other cases, it will not allow you to sync in the cradle with the case on, but that's not much of an issue for me. I received my order directly from Spain within three days -- absolutely amazing service. Highly recommended!!
  13.    #13  
    Thanks, do you think the 600 case will still be good for the 650? I will email them also to see if they are coming out with a specific 650. I like the reviews and design of this.
    My guess is that the 650 will require a new case. Although you could probably cram a 650 in it, this is really a 600-specific design, and I doubt the cutouts would accomodate the 650 properly. I am bracing myself for buying a new Piel Frama case (and other accessories) when I make the leap to the 650.

Let us know what you hear back from Piel Frama about their plans for the 650. Thanks.
    Has anyone used the Silicone rubber case on the 600? Given that they cover the keyboard, I wonder how much that interferes with typing. (I have a silicone iSkin for my iPod and love it).
    I did a little write-up with pics in the "Accessories" forum.

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Vaja is the way to go. Hands down. My 600 is still "mint" and I've actually received compliments on the CASE!!! Nevermind the phone! I have loved mine for the 600 and will gladly plunk down the money when the 650 comes out. In fact, if they'd go ahead and start taking orders I'd do it now. Money isn't EVERYTHING and YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. 'Nuff said.
    Place your order NOW!

http://www1.vajacases.com/home_en.html

Picture of 650 case
    Last edited by OpenIntro; 11/14/2004 at 12:23 PM.
  18.    #18  
    Looks like Piel Frama is available as a case now.
    http://www.pielframa.com/menu_treo650.htm