Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Is is safe to start selling the 600 now on EBAY, or wait for the 650 to arrive?
  2. #2  
    wait...because it could be another year for the 650 to come out....
  3. #3  
    since I rely in my 600 heavily, it will not go on eBay until the 650 is in my hand.
  4. damigs's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #4  
    Man.. I sold my Treo 600 in anticipation of the release of the T650. Now im Treo-less and stuck with a nasty sanyo 8100 which has tape holding the battery.

    I almost feel like buying another T600 until the T6fidy comes "officially" out and in my hands.

    Anyone have a cheap t600 fone to sell me? Im having treo withdrawls..!! lol
  5.    #5  
    Great advice. will wait until see it shipping. Maybe 2 weeks?

    Look at this:
    https://www.inphonic.com/sonepager.a...8&phoneid=6903
  6.    #6  
  7. #7  
    Yeah I am treo less w/ a A460. SUCKS the monkey's _________.
    I did unload my treo for a pretty fair sum, and with the rebate, it won't be too much out of pocket to upgrade. All in all I am satisfied, though I am finding out that I really miss my PDA. I'm late to appointments and what not lol....
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  8. #8  
    I'll bet ebay is going to see a rush of T600 sales as soon as the 650 ships. That means lower prices for sellers. It might be better to wait a month or so until things settle down.
  9. #9  
    Well, personally, I'd go ahead and sell. I think that when all those used Treo 600s hit eBay, that the price is going to SERIOUSLY dive. Also, I don't see it coming back up either. I have a feeling those will be around ~$250.

    I already sold mine last Friday nite...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5730763458

    I purchased it 1 year ago for $400. I included accessories that I purchased for about $80, but they aren't worth that now. But I barely lost a dime on that phone. Not bad depreciation, and it certainly helps justify the cost of the 650.

    But like I said, I think that if you wait, you are going to lose quite a bit because they aren't going to be selling for that when all those 600s start hitting eBay.

    On a side note, I picked up an i500 to get me by until the 650 is in my hands. I figured that since there weren't going to be a ton of i500s hitting eBay when the 650 is actually out, that it wouldn't lose much value. Plus, I only paid like $175 for it. But has anyone used this phone? This thing SUCKS. It's driving me crazy, and now causing me to want the 650 even more. I really really hate this phone!

    D.C.
  10. #10  
    Everyone should wait to sell theirs after I give the secret go ahead signal. This signal will be given right after I sell mine.

    Please wait for further instructions.

    Your friend,

    Cluemeister
  11.    #11  
    Thanks very much.
  12. 1SFG's Avatar
    Posts
    191 Posts
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    #12  
    jfm, you a rattler? Never thought I'd run into someone from FAMU on a discussion forum for a pda. Got my bachelors there in '98. I almost bought your 600 too - until I caught the 650 bug. How are things in Tally these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by jfmcdowell357
    Yeah I am treo less w/ a A460. SUCKS the monkey's _________.
    I did unload my treo for a pretty fair sum, and with the rebate, it won't be too much out of pocket to upgrade. All in all I am satisfied, though I am finding out that I really miss my PDA. I'm late to appointments and what not lol....

Posting Permissions