Hi, I'm a new forum member. Tried searching the site but did not locate anything that seemed to address my issue.

I'm passionate about my Treo 90, have had it now for several years.
    Lately I've started having difficulty with random keys not working,
    which a little soft "whacking" and/or jiggling of the unit clears up. It is
    not the same keys (no discernable pattern), but has been getting
    worse. People are starting to comment on my PDA abuse in meetings
    now...

For me, one of the real benefits of the 90 is light weight and small size,
    so I carry it in my pocket frequently with no cover of any type. I
    suspect that dirt or lint has got in between the keys and the contacts
    behind them, which I'm just moving around with my whacks and jiggles.

I'd like to take the unit apart to clean this out.

Does anyone have any experience with that or pointers to a disassembly
    procedure for the 90?

TIA,
    Don
    Its not advisable to disassemble your Treo 90 as it will void any warranty and you would risk of having it damaged. You may contact a repair center or palmone to have your Treo 90 repaired.

Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treology
    Its not advisable to disassemble your Treo 90 as it will void any warranty and you would risk of having it damaged. You may contact a repair center or palmone to have your Treo 90 repaired.

Hope that helps.
    He Treology, do you have some inside knowldege about some HS super warranty that lasts several years that Donv may be in jeopardy of voiding?. Does p1 even service the 90 any more?
    Yes, I knew someone who contacted palmOne to have his Treo 90 repaired. Through the process, he was asked with regard to the proper handling of the device. And it was found out that the someone I knew never abusively use the organizer. He got something out of it. And I am very sure that palmOne still provide repairs to the product but no longer sell these devices or any of its accessories in thier online Store.