1.    #1  
    As a former Treo 300 owner and recent Treo 600 owner (free replacement for my wife's Treo 300 with broken hinge and I'm testing it out for her) I really love the D-Pad integration. I've been surfing a lot and like Blazer 3.0 as well. One thing I'm wondering...Is there any way to quickly move the selection highlight to the buttons on the bottom toolbar (e.g., back button, refresh) without having to first scroll all the way down to the bottom of a web page?

And don't say "tap on the screen."

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    space bar
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Ah, thanks much!

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Very good info here, even more so for a 600 'newbie'

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=gifted
    The space bar can also help you stop loading a page. For instance, when you first launch Blazer, it reloads the last page you were on. If that was a graphic heavy web page, you don't want to wait 2 minutes to get to a new page. Hit the space bar, which highlights the stop sign, and hit the center of the d pad.

Now you can d pad to the right to pick a bookmark, or type in a new address.

On a separate note, I like the way you can bookmark a copy of a web page, so if you need to get to it quickly, you don't have to wait for it to reload. For instance, if you go to a website that has directions, (i.e.to a hotel), you can create a copy of the page and bookmark it. That way you can reload the page instantly without waiting for the graphics and other information to download.

Cluemeister