1.    #1  
    I would like to be able to dial my TREO 600 from any text. My Kyocera 7135 did this easily. I just highlighted the number and tapped the phone button. With the TREO I must highlight the number, copy it, switch to the phone application, paste the number and tap the dial button. Is there a way to automate all of this? Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by arbouretum
    I would like to be able to dial my TREO 600 from any text. My Kyocera 7135 did this easily. I just highlighted the number and tapped the phone button. With the TREO I must highlight the number, copy it, switch to the phone application, paste the number and tap the dial button. Is there a way to automate all of this? Thanks for your help.
    Not sure, but I think TAKEphONE can do that. You should check the TAKEphONE documentation, if I remember there is a second .prc to install to enable this feature...

Jean-Francois.
    Run. don't walk to shsh.com and send Shimon some money for TAKEPhone. It'll do exactly what you want.

I had a 6035 before I bought my Treo 600 and missed that feature too.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I use DTG and it dials numbers when you click on them without the need to copy and paste.
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
    Sorry don't understand the question, I thought we could. From web page, from sms. Where can't we dial from.
    MarknDial will do just that. Select, Menu, Space bar = dial
    Quote Originally Posted by gacajun
    I use DTG and it dials numbers when you click on them without the need to copy and paste.
    what is the full name of this program? I searched but couldn't find it.

thanks
    cglaguna, does your Avatar mimic your pacing in wait for the 650? --"Felix the cat, the wonderful wonderful cat"
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Documents to Go from DataViz - www.dataviz.com. In looking, the app is really called Beyond Contacts (from the same company), it was just included in the premium version called Documents To Go - Total Office, most people just abbreviate it DTG. The version I have interfaces with Outlook, brings my InBox, contacts, email attachments, and any Word, Excel, or PowerPoint data file with me on my T600. I have about 350 contacts in Outlook and they are synched to my T600 using DTG. If I want to call any one of the contacts I just open up DTG on my T600, inquire on the contact and then just tap on the phone number and the T600 dials them.
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
    I agree with a1|3n regarding ShSh products and the TAKEphONE add-on. Check it out:

TAKEphONE OS-5 extension: This file enables you to dial contacts from 3rd party applications by selecting a number and pressing the “Address” (aka “Phone”) button (for OS-5 devices), and from 3rd party applications like the built-in address-book, Agendus Pro (ver. 8), etc. that support the “dial helper” interface (Palm OS-4.1 and above). http://www.shsh.com/downloads/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    cglaguna, does your Avatar mimic your pacing in wait for the 650? --"Felix the cat, the wonderful wonderful cat"
    Yes, You know, I guess others say last one (600) was worse, but not for me, this is my Fifth Handspring/P1 product, and this is the worst for me by far. For every phone I was there ordering on the first day, and I waited, but this time I made the mistake of getting caught up in this forum. Prior to this I checked this forum every 2 months, now I have a hard time not checking it every 2 hours. I am sick...help me...
    http://www.pdaapps.com/MarknDial/

Exactly what you need.