Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gezzz.....I suppose most of you here already have a Treo 600...Lay back ...relax...and enjoy having it until that 650 arrives. Those of you that don't any treo......lay back....relax and enjoy whatever you have. It will arrive when it arrives.....you will get it when they deliver it...........when they deliver it .....you will have it.....It's saturday......go and enjoy it!!!!!

WHEW!!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah yeah
    i dont see what y'alls problem is. when you preordered the 650, did it not say that shipping will be in 2-3 weeks? that seems more of an official date rather than some rep in a chat room.
    No, nothing about 2-3 weeks. Actually the p1 rep on the way out of the Boston show Thursday told me that the sprint 650 would ship "immediately".

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Just as a heads up It may be week of Thanksigiving fo some for these things to ship.

https://www.inphonic.com/sonepager.a...8&phoneid=6903
    Just to add fuel to the fire, I went by my local Sprint store and also Best Buy this morning (Saturday). The person at my Sprint store said they are expecting to get them in the last week of the month or the first week of December. She said Sprint is hoping to sell a bunch of them for Christmas. The guy at the Best Buy store said he hadn't heard a thing about when they would be in - BUT if they were going to be in next week he would know it by now.
    Maybe if we ALL put a post on here about why, when, how etc... they are supposed to ship, it will all happen faster!

J
    Quote Originally Posted by PWC Realtor
    Just as a heads up It may be week of Thanksigiving fo some for these things to ship.

https://www.inphonic.com/sonepager.a...8&phoneid=6903
    seeing as the day after thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year, it would make sense for them to try to get them in stores by then. i think this is the most realistic date for availability, at least in-store.

or maybe not. maybe tomorrow. or the next day. i'll bet it'll be the day after that!! ;^)

my problem is i got my treo 600 nov 5th at the local sprint store, before i'd learned of the 650. so my 14 day return privileges end the 18th. so if i can't get ahold of a 650 at my sprint store by then - or if at minimum i can't order it - then i'll have to return the 600 and be without my precious baby for a while. <sob>
    Yeah, but are expensive PDA cell phones looked at as "Thansgiving shopping" types of items that would make P1 want to get them out by then? I mean, they aren't the latest Nintendo system or the newest game. They are very expensive items made even more expensive by the required service. Cell phones like this are more of a gift to yourself than they are to others.
    I'm not so sure. I wonder how many Sprint users have 300's or 600's and love them and are dying to have a 650? Sounds like the perfect Christmas present to me. I know I'd buy one for my wife if she was in that category. She can hardly use the phone she has now though.
    You know...I'm laying back...I'm enjoying my Saturday...In fact, I'm enjoying my life...AND I'm eagerly awaiting the 650 and pissed at the lack of honest communication from Palm about availability....I can actually do and feel both at the same time. Amazing. My life does not hinge on the 650, but I also have thoughts and feelings about it and other aspects of my life as well and I was under the assumption that this was a forum where one could express the multitude of feelings people have about this common interest called the Treo 650. Perhaps I'm mistaken?!
    Sure you have a right....is the Treo gonna get here any sooner?..That's my opinion and point.....it's all good!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Yep, it's all good!!! Thanks for your (and everyone here on TC) opinions and points! Its the reason I hang out here occasionally. My "b*#tching and complaining" is not to make the Treo get here any sooner (I'm a bit more grounded in reality than that -- most of the time at least when I'm taking my meds ). It's merely b*#tching and complaining to express myself...not just because I have the "right" too (which certainly I do), but also because this is a place that I think values the wide aray of opinions and points regarding the Treo...but enough said. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ80
    Maybe if we ALL put a post on here about why, when, how etc... they are supposed to ship, it will all happen faster!
    Yes!!! Now you're thinking. Whaddya say guys? I think that we need to not only post more, but post simultaneously. If we can all hit submit at the exact same moment, I think it can create a tear in the space-time continuum, resulting in us getting our 650's delivered yesterday.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  13. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFan
    Just to add fuel to the fire, I went by my local Sprint store and also Best Buy this morning (Saturday). The person at my Sprint store said they are expecting to get them in the last week of the month or the first week of December. She said Sprint is hoping to sell a bunch of them for Christmas. The guy at the Best Buy store said he hadn't heard a thing about when they would be in - BUT if they were going to be in next week he would know it by now.
    On Friday I went to four BB's - North Capital, Pleasant Valley Promenade, Cary, and Garner. I got answers ranging from "Don't know anything" to "We'll probably get them on Tuesday". It would appear that BB is clueless (Not a news flash).
    lol @ hub.
    Quote Originally Posted by hub
    On Friday I went to four BB's - North Capital, Pleasant Valley Promenade, Cary, and Garner. I got answers ranging from "Don't know anything" to "We'll probably get them on Tuesday". It would appear that BB is clueless (Not a news flash).
    Hub - It was the Cary store I went to yesterday. I've got to go back today for something else, so thought I'd ask again. One tip for you if you have to go to a Sprint store, go to the new one in Apex. Same service, but you don't have to wait as long.
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFan
    One tip for you if you have to go to a Sprint store, go to the new one in Apex. Same service, but you don't have to wait as long.
    Just don't use Sprint's store finder map to get to the store in Apex if you don't know where the new store is. The map shows a location about 3.5 miles away from the actual store. I sent Sprint an email about this and got back a form letter saying basically, "thanks" and "we really care about your input" and, of course, it has not changed.
    Visor Deluxe/Visor Platinum/Visor Phone/Treo 180/Treo 270/Treo 300/Treo 650
  17. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12