1.    #1  
    Question about using the Treo Roadshow Coupon on the Vienna Channels site...

I was not able to attend, so my sister attended for me and got the coupon (and the DVD so that I can get the information myself! hehe)....can I use the coupon and use my shipping and billing information but use her email address? Or will it need to be shipped to her first?

Has anyone done anything similar? Just curious
    Sweet, another roadshow coupon thread.

It would need to be shipped to the name/address that she wrote on the back of the Roadshow survey that she turned in at the end of the seminar.
  3.    #3  
    You sure?

If so...damn! :P Have it shipping to my address....

I thought that the email address was the key they used to check....
    I guess you did it and didn't wait for responses, huh?
    HEY...I got an idea. How about, don't try to screw P1 by not attending their seminar but still trying to order a discounted phone. Anyone else with me on this one?

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Did your sister get yout name tag when she walked in??
    Didn't they ask why she had such a manly name? Or do you have a girly name?
  7.    #7  
    Hey treo650luvr....BITE ME.....

I was not able to attend the RoadShow in Dallas as I had to an out of town meeting for work that I could not get away from or else I would have been there. So I am not trying to SCREW PalmOne at all here buddy....

My sister had registered herself, but is not ordering the Treo 650 with the coupon....which is why she is letting me use the coupon....

So no, no one else is with you....

So gladman, she registered and was there under her OWN name And yes silverado, I had already placed the order before I began to wonder if I should have used her shipping info for the order. I guess we shall see what happens....
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    HEY...I got an idea. How about, don't try to screw P1 by not attending their seminar but still trying to order a discounted phone. Anyone else with me on this one?
    Sounds to me like the roadshow did not swing into your neighborhood

Anyways I was told at the show (I was there only to get the discount, but it was fun) that the name/ email address are the only key fields. Ship it wherever the hell you want!

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2