1.    #1  
    ...ordered! Sorry, guys...slow day...couldn't help myself! Well it is Friday!
    not cool!!
    I shall flame you!!!!
    I have mine too, palmOne is just keeping it safe for me... or should that be "from me"?
    Jerk.

Kidding. You are bored on a lazy Friday afternoon too. Darn Palm, ship those things.
    you ***................................................................................................. .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ...........tronaut!!
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    I'm bored to death! I've almost broken down and started buying accessories just to ease the pain!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Elvis, Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness Monster all have their 650's..... when can I get mine!!!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx
    I'm bored to death! I've almost broken down and started buying accessories just to ease the pain!
    I already did...my case and car charger just came, battery will be here on Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I already did...my case and car charger just came, battery will be here on Monday.
    How much was the battery and where did you buy from?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    How much was the battery and where did you buy from?
    I got it from Dan's cellular accessories on ebay. He's great. It was $29.99.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...731080951&rd=1
    i bought 2 watches and a robot hamster on ebay the past 2 weeks to pacify myself... and i also drove by the sprint store and waved my fist in the air.

robot hamster with hamster operator

http://ningyoushi.com/product/PZ010
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  13.    #13  
    Creative replies! I was totally expecting to get my *** 'virtually' kicked! Thanks for going easy on my bit of boredom induced fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by aarons12
    i bought 2 watches and a robot hamster on ebay the past 2 weeks to pacify myself... and i also drove by the sprint store and waved my fist in the air.

robot hamster with hamster operator

http://ningyoushi.com/product/PZ010
    That hamster is cool, what bluetooth profiles does it support. Oh yeah, it better have wi-fi. I have heard that hamsters don't have very good memory, though

when will they figure it out?!?!?!
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I ordered the car charger and case From Dan's Cellular on eBay. When the case gets here I'm gonna put it on my belt and click the heels together on my best pair of shoes and then run and go check the mail box for my 650.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz8
    Creative replies! I was totally expecting to get my *** 'virtually' kicked! Thanks for going easy on my bit of boredom induced fun!
    i wouldn't make a habit out of it if i were you...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I got it from Dan's cellular accessories on ebay. He's great. It was $29.99.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...731080951&rd=1
    I don't know how he does it but his prices are WAY BETTER than anyone elses. I bought my Treo 600 cradle from him and paid only $14. When a cradle for the 650 becomes available from him I will definitely buy it too. I highly recommend him.
    Since we're talking about actual accessories, rather than virtually shipped Treo 650's ;-) ... does anyone know if there is/will be a batter with a higher capacity than the "standard" Treo 650 battery offered at Dan's Cellular Accessories?

Thanks,
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    That hamster is cool, what bluetooth profiles does it support. Oh yeah, it better have wi-fi. I have heard that hamsters don't have very good memory, though

when will they figure it out?!?!?!
    i understand that the hamster comes with an engineering prototype of a treo 700...