1.    #1  
    How can I listen to MP3 on ptunes on the headphone that came with the phone, I plug it into its socket but still the sound comes from the speaker
    push in and hold the answer button

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...ht=clip+button
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
  3.    #3  
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    What about a non-P1 headset? I have a Plantronics bud (no answer button), and the music plays through the external speaker...
    Vince
    if you're a big music user/listener, I'd recommend biting the bullet and using a set of headphones designed specifically for the Treo, to be used as both phone and music mode. Seidio makes a bunch of different options and choices, and I LOVE mine. Love them. I have the retractable 2in1, (about the 4th style I've used from them - handed the others off to family members), and it's fundamentally changed how I use the Treo. Being able to use ONE headset for both music AND phone means that I can really use the treo for music. That and a 1gb card make all the difference.
  6.    #6  
    I bought a stereo adapter and used stereo headphones but still the sound is coming off the speaker not the headphones
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Nrosser,
    Is the sound quality there with the Seidio headset? I'm an ex-audiophile, and while I don't need the best out there, I do like to enjoy my music. I'm gonna check out their website now. Where do you buy??
    Vince
    It's totally better to get a stereo adaptor (a supermini to minijack) instead of just a treo headset. Then you can plug in the car CD-to-cassette adaptors as well, or a minijack to RCA cable adaptor if you want to hook up0 your treo to a larger sound system.

If it doesn't work, maybe it's not plugged in all the way. I bought mine from Radioshack and I had to strip my adaptor just a little because a tiny little piece of rubber was preventing it from being pushed in all the way. Of course, the easiest way is to buy a Treo stereo adaptor off this site, but I didn't feel like waiting for it in the mail =)
    Last edited by qwiki; 11/14/2004 at 10:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HATEM35
    How can I listen to MP3 on ptunes on the headphone that came with the phone, I plug it into its socket but still the sound comes from the speaker
    check out Freedom that will let you listen to mp3 and audio sound using any headset or ear piece and even the Treo supplied ear piece. goto www.toysoft.ca/freedom.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Freedom. Suh-weet! Thanx for the recommendation, smiley88 (do you play piano?)