Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by starrwulfe
    I talked to a friend of mine that works at the DC in Earth City, MO, (outside St. Louis, MO)
    So does this mean that those of us in STL will get them rather quickly?

... probably not, I'm sure they'll all be released on the same day

On a side note, anyone know anything about the cameraless version??
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    Hello - I am not a proponent for Best Buy or anything, but just curious, why the bitterness? I buy things there are all the time. The only negative thing I ever have to say is that I hate getting offered the rip off maintenance agreement, but hey, I can always say no (which I do).

Eric

Interesting story about what BB thinks of it's customers.
    I really dont care about Bestbuy or sprint or palm, i just want the F***ing 650 NOW! Sorry, but every day a check about like 10 times from home and work just to see if anyone got it yet and how. Im just a little angry by now, I will place an order at the roadshow in NY and forget about this until I see fedex at my door. ahhhh that feels better.
    I went into Best Buy today, salesman said that his manager told him that they'll be carrying it after thanksgiving...
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I dont have a problem with BestLie or the warranty...I have used the protection plan before without issue! I too cannot wait for the 650, I just got the okay from work to expense it...BOOYA!
    I'm gonna try and upgrade my T600 through my PSP (I've been promised its possible, and impossible) and was curious if anyone has found them there yet?
    bump?
    Keeping in mind I can get a different answer every five minutes from a different sales person... I did see an in house Sprint rep at BestBuy last night and inquired as to when the Treo 650 would arrive. He immediately knew of the model and confidently replied "between the first of December and December 15th." BestBuy in West Los Angeles.
    Same info when I went to my BB in Danvers MA. Slackers....get that thing in stock!
    I work at best buy fenway (boston, MA) i'll check rss when i go in on sunday. It might be hard to upgrade the phone via psp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basl
    I work at best buy fenway (boston, MA) i'll check rss when i go in on sunday. It might be hard to upgrade the phone via psp.
    I would like to just buy it straight out.

Any BB person think they will have it next week, or the week after?

Trying to get my holiday shopping done early (before 12/4).

I think the bigger question is whether Palm made enough devices to meet demand.

They screwed the pooch last year and missed out on the holiday shopping season.
    I doubt we will have it next week, but i'll know more this weekend. I did hear that the service plan on the t650 will be the pda version not cell version which is good news if you are into those things. Pda service plan is in store while the cell phone psp is over the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basl
    I doubt we will have it next week, but i'll know more this weekend. I did hear that the service plan on the t650 will be the pda version not cell version which is good news if you are into those things. Pda service plan is in store while the cell phone psp is over the phone.

Thanks for keeping us updated Basl.
    Well, i've got a printout of my PSP and whatnot and a verbal ok from a rep at the store, hopefully they'll do it. I'll be pretty peeved if they don't cause I've been told yes a bunch of times from a bunch of people, especially since this is my third T6 in a year.
    If they ok'd it verbally then i'm sure you are all set, I also got a verbal promise that I could switch mine out. I'm hoping they have 650's soon as well so i can grab one...
    well, let us know if find anything...after you get your's of course!!
    as of tonite (11/18) we just had a shipment, and the MM-7400 was on it, but I havent seen the Treo 650... We are starting to get some new phones in, so we'll see... I see none in transit to our store yet, and none in our Distro Ctr. I'll let everyone know once this shows up... (I'll have one of the first to come off that truck too!)
    Last edited by starrwulfe; 11/19/2004 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Typo!
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Any other best buys out there seen the T650 yet? No one seems to know what is happening with their shipping dates...
    the best buy computers are still showing the 650 as not carried by location. This means no shipments have come in to the wharehouse. I will update as info comes in
    Any clues on Best Buy availability? Post Thanksgiving advertizing has no mention of Treo.