1.    #1  
    I'm running the trial version of Lightwav and overall it seems to work but it's a bit buggy if you ask me. The latest thing that's driving me crazy is when I go to contacts and try to add a picture to a contact, it gives me the list of JPGs on my external card but when I say "preview", it does nothing! This was working yesterday.

I think I'm about to give up on this app which is ashame because it pretty much does everything I want it to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamF
    I'm running the trial version of Lightwav and overall it seems to work but it's a bit buggy if you ask me. The latest thing that's driving me crazy is when I go to contacts and try to add a picture to a contact, it gives me the list of JPGs on my external card but when I say "preview", it does nothing! This was working yesterday.

I think I'm about to give up on this app which is ashame because it pretty much does everything I want it to do.
    make sure lwav is enabled in the general prefs. you can set it to re-enable itself after a soft reset. it that doesnt work then soft reset and re-enable lwav again.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  3.    #3  
    Aaah, I knew it had to be enabled but I thought I could just get it all setup first and then enable it. I didn't realize that the picture wouldn't preview in the app if it wasn't enabled. Ok, thanks.