1.    #1  
    I recently upgraded my Treo 300 to 600, with my old Treo 300 I had 2banywhere installed to check my hotmail and pop accounts. It works beautifully, no problem what so ever, after the upgrade I installed 2banywhere in my Treo 600, it crashed when I tried to launch it...

I'm not sure what happened, but 2banywhere's site is down. Can't get any answer there, after much searching and reading I finally settled with onemail to check my mail. It is such a PITA to use, it doesn't send mail like it should. I've been talking to their support for the last week, it works some of the time and other times it just won't send and/or receive mail. arggggg

Someone please help me understand what I have to do to get 2banywhere working on my Treo 600? I miss my 2banywhere. Is there a better solution? I checked into snappermail, that doesn't check hotmail accounts.

I need access to both my hotmail and my business mail.. What do I do?

HELP ... TIA
    get versamail!
    Treoneo, is that a cat in some kind of fruit helmet? Haha...I like that man...
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago_aussie
    I'm not sure what happened, but 2banywhere's site is down. Can't get any answer there, after much searching and reading I finally settled with onemail to check my mail.

HUH? It is? The site seems fine to me...

http://www.2banywhere.com/treo.htm

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    HUH? It is? The site seems fine to me...

http://www.2banywhere.com/treo.htm
    Yep, it does for the Treo 300, but NOT the Treo 600. Are you using this program on a Treo 600 without any problems with lock-ups?

I have tried it and it failed.
    They don't list the T600 as a supported device. Given that the T600 has been around for a year, chances are that this company is not actively planning on adding support for more devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago_aussie
    Yep, it does for the Treo 300, but NOT the Treo 600. Are you using this program on a Treo 600 without any problems with lock-ups?

I have tried it and it failed.
    Oops, I missed that part! Sorry!

Anyway, why not just try forwarding your hotmail to a fastmail.fm account for free? The free acct lets you pop you hotmail every 3 hours and then you can use a variety of email clients thus support IMAP (like snapper, versamail etc), to check your email. I do this on my Treo 600 using snapper to check my various hotmail acct and it works beautifully...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions