Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    No I'm not talking about bugs like little bugs. I'm talking about real crashes. Big problems. Then what?

What I mean is I just went gay and got a Mac G5.
    If I hear this puppy is crashing PCs all over the place I'll wait to get it.
    Soon many will get it.
    We'll see.
    Last edited by mgauss; 11/12/2004 at 09:09 PM. Reason: addition
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    No I'm not talking about bugs like little bugs. I'm talking about real crashes. Big problems. Then what?
    If Mossberg's and TreoCentral's (very limited) "reviews" are any clue, this is not a worry.

BTW - IMHO any "crash" by my cellphone is a big deal.

YMMV, of course...
    to this day, about 1/4 of the time i hotsync my treo300, my computer just completely crashes and reboots. no 'application error' message, no 'something has caused a protection fault'... just straight to reboot. and this is not an unknown problem, it has been covered in some detail, with no firm fixes available.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    One of the 650s at the Dallas roadshow kept reseting itself every time you went to a different application. Dutchtrumpet and I were like "what's up?". The guy just kept saying that it was a preproduction model and he was not sure. Kind of scared me though. All the other 650s worked great.
    Yeah, how bout that. I think it was that "enterprise" crap they were peddling that he had installed on there.
    what if the world ends tomorrow?
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    What if the earth is really flat?
    what if george bush were to be re-elected? no, wait...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    What if? It very well may be. :-) But we are all bleeding edge types, so who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    What if?
    Yup.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12