Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoBeard

Did I miss anything?
    How about RETARDanic?

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Quote Originally Posted by jimf
    I'd like to sweeten the pot for whoever takes up this offer. I'll offer you a truly majestic, history-laden bridge in Brooklyn, very convenient for commuting, running errands, etc., for just $1200. OK, $1000.
    I'm not interested in the phone, but man, owning my very own bridge would be sweet.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    I'm offering the same deal as the first guy in this thread except I am throwing in a free bluetooth headset. Here is how it works, you send me a check for $900 and I will send you the Treo and the free headset.

rob
    Notice that Sunshine here has just one post. I believe there is some BS going on here...a bored Treophite waiting for her 650 with nothing else to do...
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM
    I'm offering the same deal as the first guy in this thread except I am throwing in a free bluetooth headset. Here is how it works, you send me a check for $900 and I will send you the Treo and the free headset.

rob
    I have an even better deal. A _FREE_ treo 650, if you buy the bluetooth headset for $900.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Heck, you can buy a new unbranded T600 direct from P1 for $479.00 and have big memory! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)
    Last edited by eugarps; 11/20/2004 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Addendum
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12