1.    #1  
    I'm trying to run AOL 3.2 on my Treo 600 using Tmobile. I have T-Zones and when I try to log on, it hangs up on sign in and then it times out. Any suggestions as to what is wrong?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
    I am not sure if it would work using t-zones. Some users had some work around, please check for proxy via t-zones.

I believe also that T-Mo has started to block some ports, albeit selectively, seems like by customer as some would say it still works and some say it does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I am not sure if it would work using t-zones. Some users had some work around, please check for proxy via t-zones.

I believe also that T-Mo has started to block some ports, albeit selectively, seems like by customer as some would say it still works and some say it does not.
    It was working fine using T-Zones until a few days ago and then suddenly stopped. I guess the above is true. However, I am still able to use WebViewer and the mail apps to check my email. It's just seems to be an AIM and AOL mail problem.

If anyone knows of a work around, please let us know.
    Last edited by Jay21; 11/14/2004 at 10:45 AM.