1.    #1  
    At today's Boston Roadshow, during the more business-oriented part of the show, I decided to start making a list of oft-repeated words. If you're going to one of the upcoming Roadshows and want to keep yourself entertained until they start talking about the specs of the 650, take a drink (of coffee, of course ) for each time you hear one of the following phrases:

enterprise
    convergence
    telephony
    deployment
    proprietary
    solution
    smartphone
    (concept of) integration
    (concept of) empowerment
    technographic
    iconic
    architecture
    form factor
    QWERTY keyboard
    usability
    best-of-breed
    "total cost of ownership"
    provisioning

Kept my non-business side entertained! Seriously, I thought the show was pretty good, especially the part of the show outlining the Treo design process. And the 650 is sweet!

Now I have to figure out how to keep myself entertained until my GSM version is shipped.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    My favorite word in the show was:

"Achievatron"
    Achievatron - was by far the best word in the presentation.

That almost seemed like an "internal use only" slide that got out.
    They could have just stereotyped most of the groups as:
    blue collar
    white collar
    white collar that still use number 2 pencils
    eurotrash
    soccermoms
    soccermoms with suvs with built in DVD players
    rich college kids that just like cool stuff
    etc.....
    what was the euphamism for soccer moms? mobile moms? something with an m i thought
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Wasn't it "marathon moms"?

Todd/Indy
    It was "marathon moms". There was also "Hand Shakers". Remember, they were the "techno-pessimists".

Clue
    well the funny thing is that i really cringed when i heard about the hand shakers being tech pessimists... i've got one guy who happens to be in sales who has passed up getting a treo until now (a year after rollout)
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Please, please do not forget the "New Age Nurturers" or the "Joy Rockers"