1.    #1  
    I noticed that the supported OS are Windows 2000 and XP. Almost everything I ever used that supported Windows 2000 also supported Windows Millenium (ME).
    Anyone know if this is true for the 650?
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    My first guess is that it would.

This thread caught my attention though. You need to upgrade ASAP to windows XP. Windows ME was so bad, that even Microsoft would like to forget it even existed.
    I don't think its supported. It might work, but not get support.
    FWIW, I believe Microsoft no longer supports WinMe. Time to upgrade...
    I use Windows 3.1 with winsock (great add on), do you think the Treo 650 will work with it?

;-)
    Windows 3.1 works great. Just make sure you use trumpet winsock with the appropriate bluetooth adapter.
    Will the Treo 650 support MS-DOS 2.11?
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    I noticed that the supported OS are Windows 2000 and XP. Almost everything I ever used that supported Windows 2000 also supported Windows Millenium (ME).
    Anyone know if this is true for the 650?
    Why would anybody support ME, the absolute worst OS ever written ?
    What about MS Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    What about MS Bob

There are parts of our collective history that are best left forgotten
    I was large and in charge!
    Do I need Qemm for the TSR?
    Quote Originally Posted by farzonalmaneih
    Do I need Qemm for the TSR?
    yeah and i have pctools 2.0 somewhere on 5 1/4 floppy.

(embarassed to admit i still use symantec's Q&A for simple database stuff)

and zork and others from infocomm, played on my old franklin ace 1000 (apple II+ clone) were the best! i still have them all on cd now...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbota
    Windows 3.1 works great. Just make sure you use trumpet winsock with the appropriate bluetooth adapter.
    thanks for the memories. trumpet winsock, wow havent thought of that in a long time.

woo hoo CompuServe. yeah.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by aarons12
    yeah and i have pctools 2.0 somewhere on 5 1/4 floppy.

(embarassed to admit i still use symantec's Q&A for simple database stuff)

and zork and others from infocomm, played on my old franklin ace 1000 (apple II+ clone) were the best! i still have them all on cd now...
    What about Cutthroats or that other mystery by Infocom where you hid behind a chair in some room and the person got killed by something in the grandfather clock or something like that

those were the days!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    as long as palm desktop supports the operating system and the OS supports USB, there should be no problem.

Upgrade to win2k/winXP or use Win98 instead of ME. Its the worst version of windows ever!