Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    According to a number of comments made on a number of Treo boards as well as what I was told by P1 when I placed my order, tomorrow (11/12) is supposedly the start of shipments of the CDMA (SPCS) model from P1.

Shall we start taking bets?
    Last edited by Druce MacFarlane; 11/11/2004 at 03:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by enagel
    According to a number of comments made on a number of Treo boards as well as what I was told by P1 when I placed my order, tomorrow (11/12) is supposedly the start of shipments of the CDMA (SPCS) model from P1.

Shall we start taking bets?

I shall wager a buffalo nickel on this news.
    I was large and in charge!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Only if it ships!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by GroverCleveland
    I'll wager a whole buffalo. And some chickens
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    "they make nickels out of buffalos???"

-Jessica Simpson
    No because somebody would have reported a change in status from back ordered to order processing. Anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by GroverCleveland
    Dude, you crack me up You actually think you're Mr. Cleveland. Amazing how you stay in "costume" for all your posts. Great work, hehe
    Everything we know right now is just speculation, just wait until your order status has changed, it may be tough, but you’re going to have to deal with it, this date has been brought up a lot.
    Got a call from Jeff today saying my order was shipped and will arrive tomorrow. My credit card was charged. Will keep my fingers crossed.
    BTW, I also received an order shipped email. Jeff said they were shipping from somewhere in Arlington, TX. This is really good news. I ordered the GSM version.
    i want proof - show us the e-mail!
    Quote Originally Posted by wskteo
    BTW, I also received an order shipped email. Jeff said they were shipping from somewhere in Arlington, TX. This is really good news. I ordered the GSM version.
    Congrats...what was your order number?
    WSKTEO, what was your order # (appx. is fine)? Also, did you specify demo or purchase? Wow, this seems unlikely considering the Jan. time frame often-quoted for GSM 600's...

TIA,
    Todd/Indy

Quote Originally Posted by wskteo
    Even if someone showed proof, it would be too easy to alter it check this out, I altered mine to show shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger
    Even if someone showed proof, it would be too easy to alter it check this out, I altered mine to show shipped
    valid still, but we are talking about a roadshow purchase in this instance.
    Good point
    Yours says a Treo600 ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger
    I purchased Monday AM. I still have a 599 authorization on my bank account. Here is what my bank says about it:

Q: When will the actual purchase amount replace the authorized amount and be deducted from my account?
    A: It may take several business days for the actual purchase amount to replace the authorized amount on your account. Generally, the final purchase is deducted from your account within three business days. ***If the authorized amount is not matched with an actual purchase amount within three business days, it will be removed from your account.***
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Yours says a Treo600 ...
    No it doesn't. the order status page has the treo 600 info on top that you see. It's just like my order status page for my two 650's.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast