Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS
    I hereby dub thee the Official Wet Blanket of TreoCentral.

I'm struggling to find any of your 1000+ posts that say something positive. No problem finding ones which try to squelch enthusiam, though. Of course, people on enthusiast sites do tend to get a little over-excited at times, but is it really necessary to deflate every over-inflated balloon you come across while adding very little enthusiasm of your own?

Very sad, indeed. I for one feel for Seldom. He must need the attention
    I was large and in charge!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Who gives a **** what you think about me?

Click the link below.

Buh bye!
    Thats funny, I needed that one.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    Quote Originally Posted by GroverCleveland
    Very sad, indeed. I for one feel for Seldom. He must need the attention
    And this from one who ... well ... whatever is you!

I think TreoCentral needs to stand by their post:

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...5&postcount=17

This entire thread has been ruined because bstrauss just couldn't resist a free shot.

Now THAT'S sad, eh?
    OH come on guys.........

Just like we all appreciate Grovers character, at least try to recognize the value of Seldom. Every "group" needs a devil's advocate. While I sometimes scratch my head while reading his posts they are entertaining. Nothing wrong with looking at things from another side!

After all NONE of these post about release etc.. offer any REAL information! They are ALL speculation.
    Stupid, off-topic question, but...

Why is it that the order numbers are at 700,000 something? Why do they have to be difficult? Why can't the order numbers start at... *gasp*... "1"?

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    Quote Originally Posted by modma
    Stupid, off-topic question, but...

Why is it that the order numbers are at 700,000 something? Why do they have to be difficult? Why can't the order numbers start at... *gasp*... "1"?

-M-
    Because T650s are not the only product they have been selling this year. The order numbers are for all products not just the t650
    Take a deep breath.....

..............relax..............

Your phone is comming soon...
    Notice to all members:

Personal attacks are wrong and are not allowed. You can not just jump into a thread and say certain things about another member...

Take for instance a statement such as:
    "SeldomVisitor is a rational, intelligent, individual who makes well informed posts."

First, a statement such as this singles out the other user and invites other members to "bash" them. Second, it states information about the user which is clearly false! Third, if you, SeldomVisitor (if only you lived up to your silly little name...), take any of this to heart then your ego is as fragile, as it is huge...

Just kidding everyone, sometimes Seldom does have a point... Just never here on TC.

FIN
    Guys,

Bad news. Just to update you on the matter, I spoke to Jeff at Vienna Channels today and he indicated the Treo 650 GSM versions will not ship till January.
    Got the VC "Dear John" letter... 2-4 weeks for Sprint model...
    Notice to all members:...
    Feel better, Kookums, now that you have taken a thread BACK off-topic after it had gotten back on-topic?

Amazing.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234