1.    #1  
    would get their hands on a 650, so I read about the actual device, instead of all of these "When do you think it will ship"? or "What's your order status"? threads.

I would like to know about all the bugs and unknown features of the 650, before mine comes in. If I could just read someone's review and feedback about their 650, it would help the gruling wait for the device to come in.

Who's with me here?

By the way this is my first post.
    I think we're all with you here... but first things first... someone has to actually GET a Treo 650. So until then, we can only wait and hope and gripe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man
    would get their hands on a 650, so I read about the actual device, instead of all of these "When do you think it will ship"? or "What's your order status"? threads.

I would like to know about all the bugs and unknown features of the 650, before mine comes in. If I could just read someone's review and feedback about their 650, it would help the gruling wait for the device to come in.

Who's with me here?

By the way this is my first post.
    Just in case you have not seen this.

http://blog.treonauts.com/treo_650_preview/index.html

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
  4.    #4  
    treo650luvr,

Thanks for the link! I hadn't seen it. Only if there were more in deepth reviews out there from actual consumers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man
    treo650luvr,

Thanks for the link! I hadn't seen it. Only if there were more in deepth reviews out there from actual consumers.

I shall post a review on these forums whence I receive my new device. I suspect others will also oblige
    I was large and in charge!
    what's up with grover cleveland's english?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattkopko
    idk, he has been talking like that in every single post... kinda creapy if ask me... but it adds varity to our forums...
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I dig it
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Ditto, I find his language quite charming -- nice to have something different.
    Yes, very good language (and English) for an American
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    Just in case you have not seen this.

http://blog.treonauts.com/treo_650_preview/index.html
    Yes, I read the above with great interest. It was interesting to note that the Treo 650 being reviewed was a GSM/GPRS phone and AT&T was the service provider. No Sprint here! Maybe there IS hope for those of us holding out for a GSM!
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattkopko
    Refreshing in this impolite world.
    He is, after all, Grover Cleveland
    I am humbled by the kind words. We all should remember that we will soon carry forthwith the message of the Treo to the world at large.
    I was large and in charge!
    That day is coming very soon ..... hopefully
    I'm lovin' GroverCleveland's words. He is mad pimpin' the language. I am also lovin' Magic Man wanting to read some Treo 650 substance. That was my 99th post.