1.    #1  
    Is 11-12 like 10-25?
    It's 11/11, make a wish!
    Hopefully they ship them. But all that is is a guess from info from the "Palm One" guy that took part in a chat a couple of days ago. All we can do is wait and see.
    There is tremendous speculation about this. However the facts are, best buy was arrangeing their SKU to begin it's existance this weekend, Sprint had started accepting pre-orders from the buisness side, and various other indications that original availability is slated for next week. That coupled with the palm guy saying friday would be a shipping day seems to add up. It looks like first shipments really should begin friday and plan for arrival on Monday. However, that's not to say the pre-orders threw palm will ship then... But at least the shipments to Sprint and bestbuy will be very likely...
    Allow me to add, I've just had a pending charge put threw on my credit card with tomorrow's date... Twice. Hmm, I wonder if they cancelled my first order when I asked them too or not...
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    There is tremendous speculation about this. However the facts are, best buy was arrangeing their SKU to begin it's existance this weekend, Sprint had started accepting pre-orders from the buisness side, and various other indications that original availability is slated for next week. That coupled with the palm guy saying friday would be a shipping day seems to add up. It looks like first shipments really should begin friday and plan for arrival on Monday. However, that's not to say the pre-orders threw palm will ship then... But at least the shipments to Sprint and bestbuy will be very likely...
    AMEN Bro...

I cannot wait...