1.    #1  
    so i'm really impatient... but has anyone reached out to Jeff at VC again since the second confirmation e-mail? if things are shipping tomorrow, he should know that by now.

just curious.
    -----------------------------
    Treo 650 rocks!

Get a FREE iPod Photo! Use the URL below:

Free iPod! Click Here!
    It has been about a week since they said the expected something-date had changed to 2-5 weeks.

Why are you expecting anything anytime soon?
    I emailed him last night and he said he didn't know how many units he would get in first shipment or when he would get it.
    I suspect that no one is going to KNOW anything untill after Nov 12th. Perhaps not untill boxes start showing up after that.
    yes, he said that you are all a bunch of dorks and to chill out
    All I know is I feel sorry for the guy. Can you imagine what his Inbox looks like? I know I've thought about e-mailing him but figure he's getting enough e-mails as it is!
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic
    All I know is I feel sorry for the guy. Can you imagine what his Inbox looks like? I know I've thought about e-mailing him but figure he's getting enough e-mails as it is!
    Jeff has actually been very responsive.
    I sent him an e-mail last night asking the same question, and he just replied to me right now saying they will ship in 2-4 weeks. Ouch! I am order #232 by the way..
    What is interesting is that he must have at least 350 sprint CDMA phone orders by now. You would think that he has some idea about how many he expects to get in the initial shipment.

It sounds like GSM is not going out until after the new year.
    Quote Originally Posted by foleyphoto
    he just replied to me right now saying they will ship in 2-4 weeks.
    Thus changing his last "2 to 5 weeks" estimate into what would have been "3 to 5 weeks" at the time (since he made this new estimate a week later).

The series of estimates is now "next week", "10 days", "2 to 5 weeks", "3 to 5 weeks".

This is fun to watch.

Did someone mention February?
    I got the same response: We are hoping to get inventory from palmOne in 2-4 weeks.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrenner
    What is interesting is that he must have at least 350 sprint CDMA phone orders by now. You would think that he has some idea about how many he expects to get in the initial shipment.

It sounds like GSM is not going out until after the new year.

Alot more than 350. I am #622. Will all you guys before me please cancel your orders?

Thanks.
    Everex Freestyle -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Sony CLIE -> Kyrocera 6035 -> Toshiba e740 -> Tungsten T2 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre

visorcentral -> treo|central -> pre|central.net
    Quote Originally Posted by rsperko
    Alot more than 350. I am #622. Will all you guys before me please cancel your orders?

Thanks.
    No problem... I'll get right on it!
    #799 ordered after the Boston show yesterday. Shockingly, the phone has not arrived yet.

Cluemeister
    That's hilarious!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    #799 ordered after the Boston show yesterday. Shockingly, the phone has not arrived yet.

Cluemeister
    rotflmao
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about