because despite not owning a treo 600 - i find myself leaning towards purchasing a 650, notwithstanding the alarming price. i paid $350 using buy it now on ebay several months ago for a treo 600 that never arrived. seller has stopped all communications with me, so i'm assuming that $350 is gone. was in the process of trying to buy another on ebay - but the prices on used 600's are approaching $400 easily. these things hold their value pretty well it seems. at $400 i'm starting to think i'm better off just saving $200 more and getting the sprint version when it drops. i would get into my beef with sprint for not offering any reasonable upgrade options for its existing customers - but that's another post...

here's my worry and the point of this post: i'm sure with a new phone there will be technical issues that will pop up. i've read quite a bit of posts here about existing problems with the 600 - some of which seem to date back to the first versions released. could you guys tell me what you think will be potential issues (somewhat difficult since you haven't handled the machine) and existing problems that remain unsolved and could find their way into the 650? i would mainly be using the unit for it's cell phone features and pda features (mainly address book, date book and memo pad). doubt i'd really get deep into vision functions... thanks in advance for trying to answer a somewhat tricky question.