1.    #1  
    I'm curious if any of you Roadshow attendees are not using the coupon and instead buying from P1 or Sprint? If so, why? Because you don't want to wait for viennachannels?
    I'm attending the roadshow, but will not be using the coupon for myself as I have already pre-ordered my Treo 650 directly from PalmOne. However, I don't mind using myself for this purpose if someone else wants to use the coupon through me (we can work out something). The reason I decided against the coupon is that I need/want the Treo ASAP, and have an immediate business use for it.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    nevermind - found answer below! hopefully they still have some coupons left come 11/18!

[jesse - could you explain to a newbie how this coupon works? i'm signed up for the dc show and i'm not pressed for the phone right now, so i don't mind waiting. but assuming i do get a coupon when i attend the show - exactly how does it work? thanks in advance.]
    Last edited by 1SFG; 11/10/2004 at 10:17 PM.
    When you attend the show, they usually distribute coupons at the end. You use these coupons to purchase Treo 650 devices via the PalmOne partner website, ViennaChannels. The only disadvantage that I know of thus far is that using this approach is not the fastest method of getting a Treo 650.
    What is the fastest way of getting one in your hand?
    From what I've read/heard, the fastest way of getting a Treo 650 is directly through PalmOne. But of course you'll have to pay a premium (regular price) if purchased through PalmOne.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseRPI
    From what I've read/heard, the fastest way of getting a Treo 650 is directly through PalmOne. But of course you'll have to pay a premium (regular price) if purchased through PalmOne.
    Well I'm hedging my bets and placed an order from P1. After the DC RoadShow I'll decide if I'm going to cancel from P1 and use the coupon. I'm assuming others will get their P1 orders before me so I'll see what the early, early end-user reviews are like. In a worse case scenario I can return my device if I'm not happy.