Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Quote Originally Posted by sehanbong
    wow, just got mine....it is great!!! well worth the money.

Now using this software, I can't help but wonder if there is application out there that lets me speak my memo or e-mail into the Treo. Any ideas?
    unfortunately..no

There are voice recording app though. You can record and then archive on your desktop.

mvoice from www.motionapps.com is what I use
    Quote Originally Posted by jccomo
    Thanks Treo Guy. Using 2 names does help.

I had been testing using just my first name since I am the only "judith" in my database and I had listed my husband in my database using just one name. So these were getting no matches.....Now when I say the full name I find the matches!

Great tip.

jc

Glad to be of some help! The problem I have with the program is I have my phone set to be blocked from caller IDs and when I want it to unblock I have to use a code (*82) before the number so I have many with that code listed with the number in my contacts. However, stupid VoiceSignal won't recognize these numbers so I can't call any of them (which are obviously my most used numbers since they are the people I don't mind seeing it is me calling) with the program. Also, I have a very clear voice (did radio way back when), but it often gets names wrong when I am in the car using it.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Treo Guy,

If you are mostly using your Treo to call folks you know, you may think about unblocking your phone. It's obviously more convenient. Or can't you identify yourself after you have dialed the number? That's how my phone works for people who call me and have blocked their number... they have an option to say their name to identify themselves.

I asked VoiceSignal if women's voices were harder to recognize but they didn't think that was the problem.

JC
    Quote Originally Posted by jccomo
    Treo Guy,

If you are mostly using your Treo to call folks you know, you may think about unblocking your phone. It's obviously more convenient. Or can't you identify yourself after you have dialed the number? That's how my phone works for people who call me and have blocked their number... they have an option to say their name to identify themselves.

I asked VoiceSignal if women's voices were harder to recognize but they didn't think that was the problem.

JC
    It doesn't give the option of saying my name to identify myself. I thought about unblocking the phone and just blocking numbers I don't want unblocked, but not sure if that charges me for each time I block. Regardless, I shouldn't have to jump through such hoops for that should I?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Looks like a great app, but how do you use it to call your voicemail, without creating a contact?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678