Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    How do you check the status?
    Mind just says "Order Received". I placed the order yesterday morning. I kind of messed up - this is my third order. The first one I placed before the free BT headphone was announced. Then I placed a second order, but billed it to a wrong charge card (one I don't want to use because of it's high interest rates). So I cancelled that order and now I'm on my third order. Unfortunately I'm probably down on the list so far, who knows when I'll get it. Oh well. I know one thing if my Sprint store gets it in before P1 ships, I'll just get it there and forego the free headphone. I don't see myself using it much anyway.
  3. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    You guys should be happy you have any status at all. I ordered mine through TC. On my status page it says:

"Order StatusUnfortunently we do not currently provide online order status for the smartphone(s) in your order."
    Quote Originally Posted by oggle
    Thayy's what I wanna know......we have to email Jeff???

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by oggle
    Go
    HERE!!!

Mine now says, "Awaiting Shipment"! Any day now, any day...
    Unfortunately, mine STILL says "Order Received". With previous orders, it moved from "Order Received" to "Back Ordered" pretty quick, like an hour or so. I hope there isn't something wrong with my order. I called P1 and they said if it still said this tommorrow to call back.
    Mine still says "Back Ordered". I'll be really pissed if it does not get shipped today. And if I find it in a store before they ship mine...I'm buying it there and screw P1...I'll reject the shipment and send it back (I don't need the BT headset that bad) and have P1 pay for the shipping for nothing. Perhaps I'm being immature, but I'm not playing their silly little game.
  9.    #29  
    Good stuff kids...thought i was the only one..."BACK ORDERED"
    Well, it doesnt bother me if we have to wait a little longer. Its great that they gave us a good deal with the headset...that's what sold me...I'm sure it will be here soon enough.
    Yep...mine will be here as soon as I find it. Can't placate this kid with a "free" headset and tell me to sit down and be quiet and wait like a good little boy until all the other, bigger kids (Sprint, Best Buy, etc) get theirs first.
  11.    #31  
    They might not!!!!
    They might run out before they sell in stores....
    Or if its anything like the SKII, the people who ordered theirs first will recieve them a couple days before its sold in stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    That's what I wanna know......we have to email Jeff???

IGO
    Got the confirm letter almost immediately.....but nothing further.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    Got the confirm letter almost immediately.....but nothing further.

IGO
    What do you mean confirm letter? and is you status still say back order?
    Quote Originally Posted by JOV3
    What do you mean confirm letter? and is you status still say back order?
    He's talking about a roadshow purchase I believe
    I guess that doesn't apply to me, as I bought via the Roadshow site.
  16.    #36  
    oops...my bad...
    But the original post was about the status of the order through palmone and how it says "back order"
    My status (Sat. morning) still says "Order Received" after two days. I called P1 and they said the problem is that these orders have to be manually reviewed and they've had so many orders that there is a huge backlog. I figure I might get my 650 around January 15th the way they are going. I will probably end up actually buying from my Sprint store or Best Buy depending upon which gets it first and then cancel my P1 order. I would just be loosing out on the BT headphone, but I don't see myself using that much anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFan
    ...I figure I might get my 650 around January 15th
    Gettin' mighty close to February!
    oops...my bad...
    But the original post was about the status of the order through palmone and how it says "back order"
    In all fairness it doesn't mention palmone
  20.    #40  
    true...
    Hey Dutch, is that your dog???
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast